Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chance and his pals at the Toronto & GTA Bully Meet-up at Kew Beach Off Leash Park

Default Chance and his pals at the Toronto & GTA Bully Meet-up at Kew Beach Off Leash Park

Hi There,

Just wanted to share a video I made using footage from the latest Toronto & GTA Bully Meet-up on July 8th at Kew Beach. It features our male bulldog 'Chance' and all his friends having some fun at the beach.

Hope you enjoy it!

- Sean

Last edited by JeannieCO; 07-14-2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: video thumbnail added, link fixed to show video. :)

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Chance and his pals at the Toronto & GTA Bully Meet-up at Kew Beach Off Leash Park

Looks like everybody had a great time. I love how they all chase the camera

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Chance and his pals at the Toronto & GTA Bully Meet-up at Kew Beach Off Leash Park

I totally love it!!!! More .. more .. .more .....

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)

sorry we missed the meet up!! it was so hot that day eh?

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Darn, I didn't feel too well that day and had to miss it too. Missed all the fun

But that was such a great vid, there were a couple of bullies there that I didn't recognize. See you all next month I hope!
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Looks like a bunch of beautiful bullies having fun. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Very cool
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

That was awesome! So jealous....that looks like a fun bunch!

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by RiiSi View Post
    Looks like everybody had a great time. I love how they all chase the camera
    It was a great day and everyone had a ton of fun! There was lots of water and ice and the lake really helped keep the pooches cool! It was so much fun filming that day and we're really looking forward to the next meetup next Sunday at Colonel Samuel Smith Park. Hopefully it will be a good turn out as I'm really excited about getting more footage and meeting more bullies and their owners.

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    I totally love it!!!! More .. more .. .more .....
    Can't wait to get more footage at the next event and put together another video! Bulldogs are easily the most exciting breed to film when they are all together.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilemari View Post
    sorry we missed the meet up!! it was so hot that day eh?
    It was quite warm! The lake really helped though and Joe, one of the organizers brought lots of water and ice for all the pooches so all the dogs kept cool! We're so glad we found this meet-up group and have met so many wonderful owners and their bullies. Hopefully even more people will be able to come out to future meet-ups as it is always a ton of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    Darn, I didn't feel too well that day and had to miss it too. Missed all the fun

But that was such a great vid, there were a couple of bullies there that I didn't recognize. See you all next month I hope!
    The next event is next Sunday at Colonel Samuel Smith Park so hopefully the weather isn't too hot and we'll have a good turn out! We go down to Sam Smith at least once a week as it has excellent trails, has access to the lake and always has lots of dogs splashing around in the water. Hopefully we'll see you there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads