Chance and his pals at the Toronto & GTA Bully Meet-up at Kew Beach Off Leash Park

stogrady

Jul 10, 2011
Hi There,

Just wanted to share a video I made using footage from the latest Toronto & GTA Bully Meet-up on July 8th at Kew Beach. It features our male bulldog 'Chance' and all his friends having some fun at the beach.

Hope you enjoy it!

- Sean

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Looks like everybody had a great time. I love how they all chase the camera:lmao:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I totally love it!!!! More .. more .. .more ..... :2thumbs:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Darn, I didn't feel too well that day and had to miss it too. Missed all the fun :down:

But that was such a great vid, there were a couple of bullies there that I didn't recognize. See you all next month I hope!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like a bunch of beautiful bullies having fun. Thanks for sharing.

OP
S

stogrady

Jul 10, 2011
Looks like everybody had a great time. I love how they all chase the camera:lmao:

It was a great day and everyone had a ton of fun! There was lots of water and ice and the lake really helped keep the pooches cool! It was so much fun filming that day and we're really looking forward to the next meetup next Sunday at Colonel Samuel Smith Park. Hopefully it will be a good turn out as I'm really excited about getting more footage and meeting more bullies and their owners.

OP
S

stogrady

Jul 10, 2011
I totally love it!!!! More .. more .. .more ..... :2thumbs:

Can't wait to get more footage at the next event and put together another video! Bulldogs are easily the most exciting breed to film when they are all together.

OP
S

stogrady

Jul 10, 2011
sorry we missed the meet up!! it was so hot that day eh?

It was quite warm! The lake really helped though and Joe, one of the organizers brought lots of water and ice for all the pooches so all the dogs kept cool! We're so glad we found this meet-up group and have met so many wonderful owners and their bullies. Hopefully even more people will be able to come out to future meet-ups as it is always a ton of fun!

OP
S

stogrady

Jul 10, 2011
Darn, I didn't feel too well that day and had to miss it too. Missed all the fun :down:

But that was such a great vid, there were a couple of bullies there that I didn't recognize. See you all next month I hope!

The next event is next Sunday at Colonel Samuel Smith Park so hopefully the weather isn't too hot and we'll have a good turn out! We go down to Sam Smith at least once a week as it has excellent trails, has access to the lake and always has lots of dogs splashing around in the water. Hopefully we'll see you there!

OP
S

stogrady

Jul 10, 2011
Looks like a bunch of beautiful bullies having fun. Thanks for sharing.

My pleasure David. It was a very entertaining day. Looking forward to posting more video in the coming weeks!

OP
S

stogrady

Jul 10, 2011
That was awesome! So jealous....that looks like a fun bunch!

My pleasure! Everyone that turns out for these meet-ups has been great and every bully has their own distinct personality. I wish we could have these meet-ups every weekend! :)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Such a cute video!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts