Dublin's Home and doing good finally Yeah!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
So happy to report that we believe Dublin has turned a corner is improving hour by hour. She slept through the night, thanks in great part to her anti nausea meds and her improved breathing. Even witht the soreness and the amount of swelling the difference already is fantastic. Long may it continue.

She had some shredded chicken and some scrambled egg this morning and it is staying down:jumpdance: and best of all there was no coaxing.
She was miffed that she couldn't go in the pool with her dad as she usually does. I would have to say that means a great to show how she is feeling.

As always, the parents are exhausted and overwhlemed from worries and the kids bounce back so quickly.

I have included a photo showing how she looks right now. Her head is tilted as I had just asked if she "wanted to go look for froggies and bunnies":detective:
I dont' know what I would have done without everyone's support over these last days, but I am so grateful. I do belive all those healing vibes you sent our way worked and I think you can see that on Dublin's face:) Dublins Home Yeah!.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
:jumpdance::dance3::happydance::jumping: So glad to hear this! And what a lovely face it is:heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh what great news! Hour your husband is feeling less guilt now too. Hugs dublin!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Look at that precious girl!! I am so thrilled that she is doing well!!! :jumpdance: Bully hugs and kisses to Dublin!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Yay, I'm so happy for the three of you!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
:dancing:
So good.....now maybe mom and dad can get a well-deserved nap...lots of folks were worried for you Dublin....don't go scaring us like that again:)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is such wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you !!!! Now enjoy your weekend!! :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
23955d1342285838-dublins-home-doing-good-finally-yeah-dublins-home-yeah-.jpg

So glad to see this good news! :2thumbs:

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad she is doing better, and she looks great.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yea this is what i like to see and read. thats great news. im glad shes doing better and mom and dad can sleep. :peace2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.