You're Going To What!?!?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Poo guy!! Arnold made that face just talking about Tonka's new Toy'd , lol

OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] I think I saw it quiver and then it was "these may be new teeth but I know how to use them! Be afraid!"

OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Ewww. Why would anyone want their tonsils in a jar? I work in the O.R., they're bloody and not at all pretty lol. Personally I would take testicles in a jar over tonsils in a jar... Is that weird!?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ewww. Why would anyone want their tonsils in a jar? I work in the O.R., they're bloody and not at all pretty lol. Personally I would take testicles in a jar over tonsils in a jar... Is that weird!?

When I had my tonsils out for the 3rd ​ ...yes I said 3rd..time..the Doctor thought he was funny and I got them in a baby food jar! Still remember the shock! But...they did NOT grow back again! :up:

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Kain did awesome he will be fine. His 2 teeth are still small I was like... What?..? He has 8 front bottom teeth lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Kain did awesome he will be fine. His 2 teeth are still small I was like... What?..? He has 8 front bottom teeth lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Haha yeah, he's working on it! Growing teeth is hard work! Lol he does look pretty silly right now though. I'm glad I got this pic because I've never seen him stick out his teeth before or since!

Englishbully13

Jul 10, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
It was recently suggested to me that I have my 4 month old english bulldog Duke neutered.. I do not ever plan to go into the breeding thing with him due to the potential health risks and because of overpopulation... But I was wondering is it true that he will eventually stop squatting to pee and turn to the side and pee on things and also will he really start marking his territory in the house and quit being potty trained to go outside??

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
don't worry tonka, you will be able to focus better on being a good bully. wish you the best of luck

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
What a face. So innocent and TRUSTING! My vet did such a good job on one of my dogs I could barely see any signs of surgery other than the deflated boys.

Englishbully13

Jul 10, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Im having the same thing done to my bully next tuesday and am kinda nervous that he will be upset or that he will change he has been such a good boy thus far though...

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Im having the same thing done to my bully next tuesday and am kinda nervous that he will be upset or that he will change he has been such a good boy thus far though...

You just mentioned that your bullie is only 4 months old??? In my opinion that is a bit too young to be neutered.

"But I was wondering is it true that he will eventually stop squatting to pee and turn to the side and pee on things and also will he really start marking his territory in the house and quit being potty trained to go outside??"

And answer to this is that they will start lifting their leg, but no they will not mark their territory in the house if they are trained to go outside.

My Usko is 20 months and intact, marks outside, not in the house and doesn't hump anything(but air, sometimes)...

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I thought I would share Tonka's reaction just after I got off the phone booking his neuter appointment and broke the news to him.
View attachment 23665

OH I think he's saying, "Really? Thank you for taking steps toward making me a more balanced, calm, happy -- and not frustrated --- boy!"

Oh yeah. THAT's what he's saying......LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.