cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
After seeing HRH Gracie's video in her pool, Tate and Finn were getting on mommy's case about getting one for themselves. So, went to Pet Smart today and got one, even got 3 bucks off after filling out one of their surveys.

The pool's nice. I'd like to sit splash in it myself!

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Too cute!! :luv: Tate don't know what he is missing. Finn does what Vegas does. Vegas's pool has little designs on the bottom like bubbles etc...he goes in his pool and tries to dig the bubbles off with his one paw.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
love this video..

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Finn does look like he's searching for something, too funny. Tate doesn't know what he's missing.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Watching Finn scratch is so cute. :heart: Toss a piece of grass or two in when you're filling it up and watch him try to chase it, it's pretty funny!

On your Iphone, turn it sideways with the camera lens upside right and you'll get a nice wide video instead of a skinny vid. :up:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:bang: I've done the same thing holding the iPhone the wrong way. The very first time I got the dogs a pool they did the very same thing. Dig at the bottom trying to get at the embossed designs. Very cute video, too bad Tate didn't want to participate but maybe if you throw a rubby ducky in it he'll change his mind.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Watching Finn scratch is so cute. :heart: Toss a piece of grass or two in when you're filling it up and watch him try to chase it, it's pretty funny!

On your Iphone, turn it sideways with the camera lens upside right and you'll get a nice wide video instead of a skinny vid. :up:

always the director!! :laugh: Just kiddin'! I was wondering why i had the narrow look to the video and now i know. I will do that the next time i shoot them :cool2:

Finn really loves that pool. I have to force him out of there. Tate didn't go in again. Honestly tho, i don't know if they'd both fit 'cuz Tate's a little big and that pool's really not very large. I think next time, I'm going to pick him up and put him in there.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL Henny, I can't help myself. :p I did the same thing in the beginning, drove me nutz! What size pool did you get? I looks smaller than the one I have at home. Emma doesn't sit in ours the way Wilson does but she will go in and get her feet wet. :)

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], i only got the one size they had there...maybe i did get a smaller one 'cuz if both were in it, it'd be crowded. I think i'd like to see how they would do in a real body of water, like how you take your kids to the lake. I can't believe how Emma just swims like it's so natural to her.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
A bully spa! :up:

Henny, if Finn really takes to it like it looks like he is, go get a bigger pool. What's the width? I'm just curious. :) Emma can swim really well with her jacket on, we were amazed. She's so agile though and Wilson's big and boxes.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.