RC Car v. Wilson and then Emma, lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What great fun..... Emma sure is fast and feisty! Wilson is so darn cute... love his short legs running as hard as he can

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What great fun..... Emma sure is fast and feisty! Wilson is so darn cute... love his short legs running as hard as he can
Yes she is and has been since we brought her home! And her grammy said she was shy!! Told ya she was fast..... You noticed Wilson short floppy legs and feet. :D He's so heavy on them. Was Nitschke like that too? :heart: Wilson's also a pouncer.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Very cute video. Vegas isn't graceful...but I think he would be a lot like Wilson. Orion? Just like Emma. Grab the tires and attack. She is super quick also. Vegas probably would have fallen a time or two.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
those were awesome!! we loved watching wilson, he's built like a little tonka truck himself! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes she is and has been since we brought her home! And her grammy said she was shy!! Told ya she was fast..... You noticed Wilson short floppy legs and feet. :D He's so heavy on them. Was Nitschke like that too? :heart: Wilson's also a pouncer.

Lisa LIES!!! :D Nitschke and Wilson could be long lost twins.... watching Wilson's videos is like watching Nitschke :heart:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lisa LIES!!! :D Nitschke and Wilson could be long lost twins.... watching Wilson's videos is like watching Nitschke :heart:
Yes they could. They have the same body style, facial expressions and nearly the same coloring. When I see Nitschke's sig profile pic I see Wilson. :heart: :heart: :heart:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I learned two things from this video. 1) Your husband is really just a big kid. And 2) Emma is really really fast.
He's a super big kid! We're at the lake right now and two of his friends have those big remote control power boats. They went an ran them last night on the water. :D

Emma is even faster than that video shows. I need to capture one of her and Jack when she's chasing him down. OMG she's lightening fast. :eek:

Most Reactions