Trying again

Pamvhv

Apr 2, 2012
San Jose, California, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brixton, Banksy
After Banksy passed away I funneled my righteous anger into exposing the broker locally. I had some activist friends who pointed me in the right direction. After my story of watching my puppy die, and my children being devastated went in the local paper a reputable breeder from our area told me I could have first pick of any of their litters. I've been watching the site for two months now, never seeing a pup that stirred any emotion in me until I saw Abbot. And I knew then I was meant to love this little bugger just as much as I loved my Banksy. I am waiting on an email to tell me when I can come pick him up, but for now I would love some really English boy name suggestions!

newbabymaybe.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am of no help because I love Abott's name as is! I am very happy for you, I know you still miss Banksky and I hope this little guy will help your heart heal

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
yep, I'm with Lisa, I love the name Abbott!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I love the name Abbot too. He is adorable and I hope he helps a bit to fill that hole that Banksy left. No bullie will ever replace Banksy, but when you have had such a devastating loss, it is good to funnel love and energy into giving someone a loving and caring home.

Hidapriscila

Feb 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily & Humphrey
Abbot is a good name. I like Porterhouse, T-Bone, I threatened to rename mine Bubbles this weekend after the slobber bubbles took over. Chomps, Lockjaw (comic book bulldog ^_^), Barron von Underbite (my daughter loves that name, it's from a cartoon character).

Good Luck,
Priscilla

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Aw, so precious! I actually have to agree with everyone here and say that Abbott is such a cute name...and unique! Good luck with your new little guy--i'm happy for you!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I'm glad you're getting this handsome little guy...and I'm kind of liking Abbot for the name, too. It's posh!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:ohmy: he is too precious! I like Hank...Jack...Mike....and of course there's the Mayberry Family! Homer, Goober, Otis, Andy, Barney. :ROFL:

and don't forget Opie ! :up:

I would keep the name Abbott, that way when you get your 2nd bully you can name him/her Costello ! :lmao:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG!!!! Look at all those wrinkles, he is precious!!!

OP
Pamvhv

Pamvhv

Apr 2, 2012
San Jose, California, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brixton, Banksy
Thanks guys! I am kind of leaning toward keeping Abbot now since you all like it so much. MAN, I hope these people check their emails soon so I can go get my baby!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
After Banksy passed away I funneled my righteous anger into exposing the broker locally. I had some activist friends who pointed me in the right direction. After my story of watching my puppy die, and my children being devastated went in the local paper a reputable breeder from our area told me I could have first pick of any of their litters. I've been watching the site for two months now, never seeing a pup that stirred any emotion in me until I saw Abbot. And I knew then I was meant to love this little bugger just as much as I loved my Banksy. I am waiting on an email to tell me when I can come pick him up, but for now I would love some really English boy name suggestions!

First, I must applaud you for going the extra step and educating an unknowing public on your heartbreak. Puppy brokers should be exposed for the heartless crooks that they are and puppy mills shut DOWN forever. Kudos to your activist friends who helped you find the appropriate avenue for your rage.

Most Reactions

Members online