since my boys are so deprived and have no toys to play with...

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
23240d1341067002-since-my-boys-so-deprived-have-no-toys-play-new-toy.jpg
I ordered this from Petflow yesterday. It should be delivered with their Fromm shipment next week.

new toy.jpgYour pooch will absolutely Love his or her own set of furry iBalls! Silly Squeakers are a line of fun, creative and hilarious rubber squeaky toys that are sure to have everyone talking. We pushed the limits of our imagination to bring you this series of one-of-a-kind toys. They are sure to bring you and your dog tons of fun and laughter! The core of this toy is a tough, durable ball, so if your dog does get to the core, it's just like having a whole new toy to play with! No white poly stuffing.

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
IBalls....too funny!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
you need to give a review once you get it

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
@Kim Sebastian n Oliver

Seriously! :tease: I mean the plastic bin had no toys in it when I saw that video :lol:

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
@Kim Sebastian n Oliver

Seriously! :tease: I mean the plastic bin had no toys in it when I saw that video :lol:

I know right!!! They have no toys so they have to resort to playing with things like this 001.jpg that Remy is kind enough to rummage through the recycling bin for so he and his brothers have SOMETHING to play with. I'm surprised no one has called animal control on me yet for depriving these poor sweet boys of playthings!!!! I'm sure if the boys knew how to use a cell phone (besides for a chew toy) they would complain about all sorts of things... no toys, no treats like watermelon EVERY DAY, not being allowed to go into the bathroom to get into the trash in there, and not going for car rides whenever they desire. I'm such a bad mom. I don't know how you people put up with me and haven't come to steal my babies away from me!!! :ROFL:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I've found that an empty yogurt tub or a really cheap water bottle - the crinkly kind - are more fun than most any toy in the toy bucket. That gallon milk jug? Bo would think he'd found nirvana.....but I don't buy milk like that. Poor Bo.

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I've found that an empty yogurt tub or a really cheap water bottle - the crinkly kind - are more fun than most any toy in the toy bucket. That gallon milk jug? Bo would think he'd found nirvana.....but I don't buy milk like that. Poor Bo.

oh they have an endless supply of empty crinkly water bottles too!!!! And I buy 4 gallons a week on average of milk, so they always have something to play with. When Remy is really desparate he has to resort to play with this as well

http://youtu.be/DwrjfeYvy7w

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
YES ... you have to report back and tell us how it holds up.

Daddy can destroy things VERY quickly, so I'd be interested to find out how durable it is!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
oh they have an endless supply of empty crinkly water bottles too!!!! And I buy 4 gallons a week on average of milk, so they always have something to play with. When Remy is really desparate he has to resort to play with this as well

http://youtu.be/DwrjfeYvy7w

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] has that very same toy for her Bostons! LOL

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Omg I just posted a video in other pets of my bostons doing the same thing. How funny.

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Omg I just posted a video in other pets of my bostons doing the same thing. How funny.

yep, I saw it!! Remy was doing this within the first few weeks after he came to live with us. He doesn't do it so much anymore. He will occassionally pick his bowl up and bring it into the living room, but he then he drops it and leaves it.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I know right!!! They have no toys so they have to resort to playing with things like this View attachment 23301 that Remy is kind enough to rummage through the recycling bin for so he and his brothers have SOMETHING to play with. I'm surprised no one has called animal control on me yet for depriving these poor sweet boys of playthings!!!! I'm sure if the boys knew how to use a cell phone (besides for a chew toy) they would complain about all sorts of things... no toys, no treats like watermelon EVERY DAY, not being allowed to go into the bathroom to get into the trash in there, and not going for car rides whenever they desire. I'm such a bad mom. I don't know how you people put up with me and haven't come to steal my babies away from me!!! :ROFL:

:ROFL: Very well put :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online