Mmm... Caterpillar.

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341030966.250549.jpg
Not the best pic, but I thought I would share a pic of Tonkas evening snack choice! YUM!

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh yummy, has he been hitting the tequila again??? :ROFL:

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
He's been watching reruns of Man vs. Wild and Dual Survival, hasn't he? Is he dressing up as Bear Grylls for Halloween?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I didn't even have to look at the pic to say out loud "Ewww".

Yes, I said it again when I saw the pic. ha ha

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh yummy, has he been hitting the tequila again??? :ROFL:
:goodone:

Better than what Wilson used to eat!! @JeannieCO...where is the peppermint ice cream thingy for TonkaTruck28????
Oh those were the days, those were the days! What is it with this Bullies, they like the oddest things! Wilson and Emma are found of moths. :barf:

Here's my famous video. For the first year Wilson was a :poo: eater, liked them fresh and steamy he did....:laugh:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/bulldog-photos-videos/11793-poo-v-peppermint-ice-cream.html

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Eeww!! but had to laugh! Did you let him eat it or did you fish it out of his mouth??

OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] bahahaha great test! I've caught Tonka with poo once but he's not been making it a habit so far! He seems to prefer the caterpillar/fly/lady bug menu. My sister however would like to know how you got Wilson to stop eating the poi, because her beagle would have the same test results as Wilson!
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] And to those who would like to know, I let him eat it. After all he was nice enough to spit it out and dangle it to let me take a picture!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I didn't even have to look at the pic to say out loud "Ewww".

Yes, I said it again when I saw the pic. ha ha

This from our resident slug assassin? :rofl: actually though Ewwwww was my exact thought too!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:eeeew:

I know they turn into beautiful butterflies, but i have a particular aversion to caterpillars. They're just so wormy!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JeannieCO bahahaha great test! I've caught Tonka with poo once but he's not been making it a habit so far! He seems to prefer the caterpillar/fly/lady bug menu. My sister however would like to know how you got Wilson to stop eating the poi, because her beagle would have the same test results as Wilson!
Wish I had the magic answer for your sister. Wilson ate it for a solid year and I tried everything under the sun that I thought would make him stop. I had always thought it was something in my old dog Ace's food that he like since he always ate just his, but when Ace passed, he started taking a liking to Jack's, just not as much. I finally switched food to a grain free and I'm not 100% sure if that was the reason he stop but he did. I got so used to him eating it I'd just wipe his mouth clean and accepted it, but it wasn't easy to do at first.

Does your sister's beagle eat his or another dog's/cat's?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hers and their boxers. She's not picky :p
There's a few reasons they eat it really. They eiher just simply like a tasty back yard scooby snack, they're something in the pooh that's there really attacted too, they could have some sort of difficiency, and there's another reason but I can't recall right now. Wilson never ate his so I think that's a bit harder. I did learn that yelling or scoulding them doesn't help though. Hopefully he outgrows if he's still young. I'd swap food first if it was me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.