Rook : Personal Trainer

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
My first attempt at uploading a video... I apologize for the poor quality!
My husband recently started taking a martial arts class to get in shape, and he is supposed to be doing 30 push-ups for the next 30 days. Rook decided to help him out with some motivation...

Rook was trying to stand under Adam while he was doing his push-ups, when that didn't work Rook eventually just rolled over and stared at him... I only caught the end of it.

Then Adam tried to do some crunches and Rook was there to "help".

Video.jpg

Hopefully I did this right, and you can see the videos... I was cracking up at my silly little guy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:ROFL: Had to show my bf these right away and we laughed our butts off. Rook couldn't be any cuter ... and helpful for that matter.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That was super cute and funny! I got a good chuckle in the second video when Rook put his paw your husband's face. Wonderful video!!! :up:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
My husband gets the same kind of help, too funny. Love it though. How can anyone be serious around a bully.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Too funny ....someday I have to get Schultz's and mine bulldog squats on tape ....he's pretty much like Rook with pushups and crunches....more interested in stopping the process...thanks for sharing. He's really cute!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I loved it..John gets that kind of help here magnified. LOL

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm sure that Rock could be the personal trainer of the stars:heart:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OMG that's cute! I love upside down bullies. You cannot HELP but crack up when you see that floppy upside down face......

OP
LaurenA

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] [MENTION=4913]Kassie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] [MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] [MENTION=1930]RescueMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]
Thanks everyone! Rook takes exercising VERY seriously, and is available if you ever need some motivation!

[MENTION=3991]Saalwi[/MENTION] We definitely need some bully squat videos to add to our workout routine! Please share!!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
That is so hilarious! I had to show my hubby because Frank is just has helpful as a personal trainer as Rook! It was so cute too when your husband basically gives up the pushups and starts playing with Rook! awwww...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online