Tyson takes tummy time seriously

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Ruby has really started to love Tyson in the last couple of weeks. She tries to scoot herself where ever he is and watches him all the time. She even sings to him it's too cute. He's such a good bully brother
tysonrubytummy.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a great pic.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Now there's a contest / calendar picture !!! BEAUTIFUL He's an Ambassador for Bully's

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Holy crap that's a cute kid. (I don't say that lightly either - believe me)

Sweet Tyson....awww.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Now there's a contest / calendar picture !!! BEAUTIFUL He's an Ambassador for Bully's

Sherry he really really is. I know and have worked with literally hundreds of dogs , all breeds. He is the best behaved most well mannered dog I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Not the best trained mind you he only does a few tricks, but I can't even begin to explain how wonderful he is. Walks well on a leash. Doesn't leave the yard (we recently put up a fence just in case because he is getting old) Good with our cat , great with kids,even stupid ones. Great with other dogs, even when they bark at him .He just walks on by, no barking or anything . He's also protective of the house and kids when we are gone. Our neighbor came over to borrow something while my son was home and we weren't. Tyson wouldn't let him in the door. He knows my neighbor really well and usually lets him walk right in , doesn't even get off the couch. Not this time! He's just amazing. I could go on and on. I'm so lucky because really I was prepared for a ton of bad behaviors. when I got him. He just sort of fit right in :heart::heart::heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh now that is precious!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk