Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ellie Mae has arrived!

Big Easy Brain Drain Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ellie Mae has arrived!

Gracias to all. So far, so good on the house/crate training. I put her to bed around 11 last night and she was still dry at 6:30 this morning. Took her out before leaving for work around 7:30 and once again, she was still dry at 12:30 when I got home! I expect her to have accidents, but we're really hoping she picks up on this like she seems to have. Broke my heart that she wanted to play when I came home today and I could only spend about 10 extra minutes with her after her lunch and potty breaks. At least she got to burn off some of that energy.

We leave her crate door open when she's bouncing around the house and doing flips after getting a full head of steam on a run, but she's went into her crate on her own 3 times now to take a nap in her bed. Also hope that she's learning that her crate is where she sleeps.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ellie Mae has arrived!

Shes' a pretty girl, enjoy and I hope she continues with the great sleeping pattern....
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads