Bruno Cannoli is one month old-updated pictures

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Well, my next bulldog was going to be reverse brindle with a dark face to prevent too many tear stains from showing. Also, I was going to spend lots of time selecting a breeder.. Well, my birthday gift is anything but.. Solid fawn coat.. Very similar shade as Aldo except his nose is definitely black.. Full white face (Good luck with tear stains right?) and the breeder was not selected by me.. Bruno is not what I had in mind for my next one... Particularly because my next one wouldn't be coming until 2 of my dogs passed away ( I have 10 yr old poodles as well)

Now I have three bulldogs with solid colors, 2 fawn and one red piebald.. All with white/light faces.. And a pretty bad timing to say the least.. But O.m.G the more I see Bruno's pictures the more I love him!
Here he is just turned one month old!

Bruno is a truck driver
bbf82d49.jpg

And Bruno can now walk!
791f462a.jpg

What a challenge this is going to be!!

Last edited:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
He is so precious. I love him. Cant wait till you get him.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awww you can't say no to that...so precious!!! You can do it! Excited for his homecoming!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Now you do know that since you already had picked out what you wanted and took this precious little boy,he WILL end up being the closest to your heart. And if worse comes to worse you can always bring him up to Mo. I am already in love with him.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
he's like a potato chip , you can never have just one

I want a puppy dang it. Everybody and these puppy's. humph
like you too, I want to wait

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
he is a beauty! Congrats

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
as one of his "honorary aunts" I would like to offer you some advice. Don't think of the challenges that may be ahead, they are all in your head right now and may never present themselves. I thought the same thing with Remy before he came to us. I was not looking to get another bully, let alone one with a heart condition like Sebastian's. But once I saw his little face I fell in love with him. AND... as a mother of four human children who are all two years apart and the last pregnancy resulting in twins, I know the challenges that can be had there too. Now, when people ask me how I did it with a four year old, two year old, and twin boys, my answer is "I don't know, I just did what had to be done at the time and didn't think about it". With three young bullies and those two beautiful angels, and the poodles, you too will just do what needs to be done at the time and won't think about what a challenge it is, but enjoy every minute (even the not so great ones) of it.

I'm also willing to take Bruno or Aldo off your hands anytime it gets to be too much though, just sayin' :yes::girlwink:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online