Bruno Cannoli is one month old-updated pictures

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Now you do know that since you already had picked out what you wanted and took this precious little boy,he WILL end up being the closest to your heart.

I couldn't have said it better!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Thank you so much Kim! Your words are very encouraging!! I would have not survived with four chikdren so I definitely look up to you! My two kids are as loud and misvhievious as possible. I really need Bruno to be the calm one of the household! Either way, like you say, I just gotta welcome it and take it in one day at a

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is just precious.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Somehow you found each other and so it was meant to be ......... everything will be perfect!! Challenging at times .. .but ultimately perfect!!! :hug:

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
as one of his "honorary aunts" I would like to offer you some advice. Don't think of the challenges that may be ahead, they are all in your head right now and may never present themselves. I thought the same thing with Remy before he came to us. I was not looking to get another bully, let alone one with a heart condition like Sebastian's. But once I saw his little face I fell in love with him. AND... as a mother of four human children who are all two years apart and the last pregnancy resulting in twins, I know the challenges that can be had there too. Now, when people ask me how I did it with a four year old, two year old, and twin boys, my answer is "I don't know, I just did what had to be done at the time and didn't think about it". With three young bullies and those two beautiful angels, and the poodles, you too will just do what needs to be done at the time and won't think about what a challenge it is, but enjoy every minute (even the not so great ones) of it.

I'm also willing to take Bruno or Aldo off your hands anytime it gets to be too much though, just sayin' :yes::girlwink:
:hug:

I couldn't have said it better!
Thank you Lari :luv:

Aww, he's so cute! Love those little puppy wrinkles :)
Thank you my friend!

He is just precious.
He's cute!

He is so stinkin cute:heart: He looks like a little stuffed animal in the last picture:yes: Congrats!

He does right? That's the first thing I though.. looks like he is thick like Miss Gracie!! Katara and Aldo were always a bit longer bodied!
Somehow you found each other and so it was meant to be ......... everything will be perfect!! Challenging at times .. .but ultimately perfect!!! :hug:
Thank you Karen! I am [slowly] getting used to the idea.. I can't lie.. I am terrified of the introduction... but I am hoping it will all work out for my three pups...

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
I cannot wait tik you get him! I know the pictures will be plenty and great

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww! You know you can't deny that you're a sucker for bullies ... any bullies. :D

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
I cannot wait tik you get him! I know the pictures will be plenty and great
i hope he learns to pose within the first week :)

Aww! You know you can't deny that you're a sucker for bullies ... any bullies. :D
Hey that's what people around here are saying about me lately.. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online