Drinking rain water

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
It was raining today here and I took him out to go potty. He didn't even wait for me to get the umbrella. He just ran out. Not afraid of the rain I guess

Video.jpg

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That made me laugh out loud!! Vegas loves the rain, the harder it is raining the more he needs out! Even loud storms don't bother him. (although I make him hold it during a lightning storm) He usually sleeps right through the loud thunder and lightning.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's too funny!! Emma's going to be the same as Watson. She did that once already when it was sprinkling. You should start a themed pic/vid of Dogs in the Rain. :D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
he's so cute. Getting ready for the big move, guess he won't see as much rain in CA ?

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] that's a good idea. i haven't seen that them before.

[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] yeah, not too much rain in cali. I don't think he really likes the rain but he is not afraid of it.

I am getting ready for the move. The last few days I have been throwing away so much stuff.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Cute video! Brutus does this all the time too! Its funny to see them bite it :lol:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Watson is tough guy! Bo and Bea don't like to get wet and since it rains here NON-FLIPPIN-STOP these days, potty trips outside are brief and to the point.

Sometimes Bo gets underneath the gutter where it leaks and it drips on his head...instead of moving out of the way of the drip, he "does a Watson" on the drips. So funny these guys.

He'd better get his fill of the wet stuff there. You're going to have to get him mister or sprinkler to play in where you are going.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Watson is so cute and brave. Usko doesn't like rain at all, maybe I'll try to teach him to drink it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL... guess he was thristy

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.