Some pics of Gracie and Cooper

OP
GRACIE11

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
[MENTION=3913]wheezer[/MENTION] here are some pics of Gracie and Cooper! :)

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Cooper and Gracie look really good!! I love the pics of Cooper and your grandson! They look like best friends!!! How old are Gracie and Cooper now? You can tell Gracie has lost weight!! Good job! Tell Meg I miss her!

OP
GRACIE11

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Cooper and Gracie look really good!! I love the pics of Cooper and your grandson! They look like best friends!!! How old are Gracie and Cooper now? You can tell Gracie has lost weight!! Good job! Tell Meg I miss her!

Awwww! Thank You! I am trying! Gracie loves her food but I have stuck with the diet. :) Megan misses you too! And many others! She said Hi and she will email you! It is nice being back on and seeing everyone and how much the bullies have all grown! Gracie is stilled VERY spoiled!

OP
GRACIE11

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
[MENTION=3913]wheezer[/MENTION]

They will be 10 months on June 13th:D

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
They are absolutely fantastic! Thise pictures of Coop and Dayton are gorgeous! I love them both but Gracie is truly a gorgeous bulldog! Thank you for sharing! They are funny together!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
"Every Bulldog should have a boy" :-) These are as precious as can be.... I see you say Gracie weighs 48lb so does my Dublin. I have her down from 51lbs. The vet is fine with it. he said she is a very "stocky" female and low to the ground. I am trying to keep it down more for her breathing issues than anything else. I have tried her now on 4 different flavors of Fromm ( based on the great endorsements from the site) She spit everyone one of those flavors out. It was quite hilarious to watch her as she doesn't do that very often LOL. Belive me I got major "stink" eye each time :-) Luckily I was able to take each open bag back to the store. Not happy to see me coming... So I am sticking to what the vet put her on which is the Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Vet Diet. Venison. Dublin will be 2 in August. How old is Gracie?

OP
GRACIE11

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
"Every Bulldog should have a boy" :-) These are as precious as can be.... I see you say Gracie weighs 48lb so does my Dublin. I have her down from 51lbs. The vet is fine with it. he said she is a very "stocky" female and low to the ground. I am trying to keep it down more for her breathing issues than anything else. I have tried her now on 4 different flavors of Fromm ( based on the great endorsements from the site) She spit everyone one of those flavors out. It was quite hilarious to watch her as she doesn't do that very often LOL. Belive me I got major "stink" eye each time :-) Luckily I was able to take each open bag back to the store. Not happy to see me coming... So I am sticking to what the vet put her on which is the Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Vet Diet. Venison. Dublin will be 2 in August. How old is Gracie?
Gracie and Cooper are 10 months old. Gracie is and always has been a stalking thick bully. She was like this as a puppy and still is as a teenager :). She is shorter in length and height compared to Cooper. So 48 doesn't seem like a big difference from Coopers 42 but since she is smaller as a package the 6 pounds make a heck of a difference. She only gets veggies and fruits for snack and she gets about 1 1/2 cups of food a day and 3/4 cup of green beans. I have noticed a difference in her breathing and walking since she has been on her diet! Sounds like Gracie and your bully seem quite similar! :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I love Gracie's eye shadow. She's so pretty!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.