Ginger's new bed

Gingersmom

May 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ginger
This is a huge bed from Costco. You can only see a part of it. But she loves it, and I'm sure she'll grow in to it at some point! gingerbed2.jpggingerbed.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
How adorable is that? I've seen those beds. Too bad Mr. Wilson likes to mark his bed. It would not fit in the washing machine...:(

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=5002]Gingersmom[/MENTION] Those look lovely. Do mind if I ask what you paid for that? What's the stuffing made out of? Does the cover zip off easily and wash? I don't have a Costco card (I know. I'm the only one on the planet it seems) but I know some folks that do.....Usually Costco has nice things. I've seen these beds other places but they're cheaply made. I got Bea a Kong Bed once as a puppy but once she soiled the pillow part, what do you do? Can't wash it. Ugh.

OP
Gingersmom

Gingersmom

May 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ginger
Oh yes, she likes my bed too! She slept with us for almost the first week until we woke up to some :poo: at the foot of the bed!! :eek: You can wash the cover on this bed, and it was only $20. The cover does come off very easily, just zips off. Had to look at what was inside it. It's got it's own case inside of the cover. It's 99% polyester, and 1% cedar shavings. It's really soft and poofy.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think that bed is bigger than my bed :D

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
You can put the insides in a garbage bag and then put that back inside the soft outer cover of you're worried about peeing! It's saved Tonka's bed a few times :) especially in the beginning. It's a little noisier, but washing the outer cover and changing the garbage bag is much easier and cheaper!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] ....... errmmm .... I mean I'm with Jake ... the costco beds are made by angels and sent down from heaven to be sold very cheaply and bring happiness to all bulldog mummys!!! :yes:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow what a nice looking bed. makes me :cry: at what i paid for sarahs bed. lol

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awww, I love how she only takes up the corner now! I remember those days...it will be too soon before she is taking up the entire bed! :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
22106d1338793048-gingers-new-bed-gingerbed.jpg
we don't have Costco locally :(

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I saw the same bed at Costco this weekend and was thinking about getting it but the material is no strong enough for Watson's teeth. Ginger looks so comfy

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.