How can I not share? more and more pictures..

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Very nice, Love Aldo he looks so good. Your photography skills are very apparent also. Well Done!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Aldo steals my heart every time I see his little green eyes. I am in love with that boy. Katara is adorable too --- don't get me wrong -- but Mr. Aldo. We were together in a former life I think.

Hey, I have an idea. You can come on over and take some awesome pics of my pups (clearly, u have some talent in this area!) and [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] can join us and squeeze anal glands before the big photo shoot. I'll clean up the mess. Don't worry. Let's call it "SEATTLE SUPERBULLYFEST". I got room. Come one, come all.

Anyone else want in on this? :ROFL:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I don't think that you can ever have too many pictures of your babies! They are both such beautiful bullies and are so special. :heart: Aldo and Katara!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Aldo has to be the most photgetic dog I've ever seen. I love the pics you take! And as for hijacking with lots and lots of photos, well you know Ana that that's a MUST!!!! :tease: I do it all the time. :up: Oh and Emma's happy to see she's not the only bully with messed up shark teeth! :ROFL:

@Vicaroo1000, When's the big date? I want to start preparing for my trip now, lol. :p

Last edited:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
They are both such great looking bullies. Aldo's colour is sooo special ang gorgeous!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
And I don't believe that is gonna happen EVER!
phew... good thing because that's all I want to do in my spare time :lmao:

Aldo has to be the most photgetic dog I've ever seen. I love the pics you take! And as for hijacking with lots and lots of photos, well you know Ana that that's a MUST!!!! :tease: I do it all the time. :up: Oh and Emma's happy to see she's not the only bully with messed up shark teeth! :ROFL:

@Vicaroo1000, When's the big date? I want to start preparing for my trip now, lol. :p
Thank you Jeannie, I don't feel that bad then.. :D

He's a supermodel....it's time for you to get him a booking agent.
He must think I"M his agent.. he just poses when he sees I have the camera!!

They are both such great looking bullies. Aldo's colour is sooo special ang gorgeous!
Thank you so much!!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't think that you can ever have too many pictures of your babies! They are both such beautiful bullies and are so special. :heart: Aldo and Katara!
Thank you so much!! <3

Aldo steals my heart every time I see his little green eyes. I am in love with that boy. Katara is adorable too --- don't get me wrong -- but Mr. Aldo. We were together in a former life I think.

Hey, I have an idea. You can come on over and take some awesome pics of my pups (clearly, u have some talent in this area!) and @JeannieCO can join us and squeeze anal glands before the big photo shoot. I'll clean up the mess. Don't worry. Let's call it "SEATTLE SUPERBULLYFEST". I got room. Come one, come all.

Anyone else want in on this? :ROFL:
Hey, I'm definitely in!! I would love for @JeannieCO to squeeze their glands!! what better thing to do than photograph Bea and Bo and Emma and Wilson and Jack Aldo and Katara all together :luv:

Very nice, Love Aldo he looks so good. Your photography skills are very apparent also. Well Done!
Thank you Vince, means a lot coming from such an awesome photog like yourself

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
thank you [MENTION=3114]LoveMyBully82[/MENTION] I will :yes:.. This is the only place I feel comfortable to post and post and post pictures like this.. everybody is so nice and patient with my obsession :ashamed:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
DSC_0155.jpg

My favorite!!! :heart:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
When's the big date? I want to start preparing for my trip now, lol. :p

By doing finger exercises or something? How about those push ups where you use the ends of your fingers? That oughta help you prepare!

I'll take a look at the calendar......

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great I'm Wilson's known as the Turd Burglar and I'm known as the Anal Gland squeezer....:faint: :lol:

I concur with Christine, that pic of Aldo is my favorite too. He's incredible in front of the camera. :luv: [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

📰 Latest posts

Members online