How can I not share? more and more pictures..

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I know I am picture crazy, and I know I just posted a picture heavy thread a few days ago, but they have a contest on Facebook so I went and got new pictures and I am so in love, how can I not share?.. I really really don't mean to hijack the entire forum section... :ROFL: at least not intentionally...
Aldo is a ham and he has started to enjoy posing for the camera.. it is really amazing to me, all my dogs before and katara too I had/have to chase them everywhere and get really lucky to get a good shot.. Aldo, he will just sit there and pose for me.. he is too funny!!

His underbite is already so pronouced-- He turns 9 months tomorrow
DSC_01241.jpg

Hey amigos.. wuk at my big boy teef! @JeannieCO please show Emma we have the same two front teeth :)
DSC_01331.jpg

Such an expressive face (still looks a like a puppy here <3)
DSC_01341.jpg

PIctures of my bullfrog
DSC_01471.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

Cum un amigos, laff wif me!
DSC_01371.jpg

One lone picture of the sister
DSC_0168.jpg

And some black in white ones.. I mean, I already had the camera out so I took advantage of the photo taking opportunity.. sorry if I am overwhelming y'all!
DSC_0525.jpg

DSC_0532.jpg

And this is how we were laying in bed after I was finally done with the photos.. Aldo is hilarious!
dc5d1b8a.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Your pics are photos. I enjoy the difference. We'll tell you when we've had enough:laugh:

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Oh, I think it would be impossible to have too many photos! Especially ones of your beautiful pups!!!
thank you!!

Aldo is growing up to look very impressive. Katara is so beautiful too
Thank you Vinh

This kind of beauty is meant to be shared! They are like works of art. I love the overlapping of legs and dogs.:heart:
I do love cuddling with them!! my skin babies have not been the cuddly type so I do appreciate these boogers!

Your pics are photos. I enjoy the difference. We'll tell you when we've had enough:laugh:
I sure hope so Sherry, I promise I will give you guys a break... maybe a week or two :tongue:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Your pics are always a joy to look at. Aldo is a natural model and a very handsome boy.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Gorgeous bullies!! There is no such thing as too many pics of bulldogs! Keep'em coming :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!! :heart: Aldo my sweet Aldo you are growing so fast! Kartara is beautiful :)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I hope you submitted some of those for the calendar! :) They are gorgeous bullies

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.