Hi Everyone!

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Hello all! It's been a long time since I've posted but I religiously view the site every day and even though I don't post, I do enjoy seeing the pictures, reading the stories, laughing at the funny things all the bullies do and being saddened by the loss of bullies. Through it all, I watch everyday and hug Angus after. Just want to say thank you for so much great information and a site that although I am pretty silent on, still makes me feel a part of something. Angus is almost eleven months and I couldn't be more happy. Here's a few pics of Angus as well as one of him as just a pup. Thanks again all!

waylon.jpgIMG101.jpgIMG100.jpgIMG098.jpgIMG099.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Angus as such a hunk! Thanks for sharing him with us!!! Now, what do we have to do to get you to share more often? Beg!? :begging:

There I did it. I begged. :D

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Awww Angus is a cutie! You must share more pics so we can watch him grow up. :D

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
You really know how to express your feelings well. You just gave me the "warm fuzzies." :flower: Let us know you're there even if it's stuff like, "Uh huh" or "I concur." More pics of Angus too! There's so many cool apps for smart phones these days you can get artsy-*artsy or the best ones are the goofy ones. BTW that last pic has a beautiful light ray going through it and it looks like Angus is staring at it. :cool2:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my what a wonderful post! AND I agree no more watching silently. Your baby is just amazing as you know. Great pics!!!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
It's nice to know you are here. Not everyone is chatty, and that's ok.

Angus is a hunk
[MENTION=2939]DinoRoyale[/MENTION]

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Wow, Angus is so beautiful!! you need to come and share pictures more often!! this is a great resource center, so whenever you need it, it's here for you

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
WOW, didn't think I'd get this much attention, heh! Thank you all for the kind words, everyone here, really knows how to make someone feel welcome! I know I don't post much, shy I suppose, but it's really weird, I've read the posts on this site everyday since August so it feels as though I know everyone so well! Angus has been everything I could have asked for in a friend, yep, friend, not just a dog. No one can really understand what it is like until they've watched a bulldog trot happily across a room, run like Zool from "Ghostbusters" at a dog park, make you laugh with all the faces they can make, make you smile when they snore, or just the awe that they can inspire in you when they look up at you and show concern as to how you are feeling. No one can understand this but you guys. Thank you for this site, for posting your concerns, best wishes, condolences, advice, stories, pics/vids, and knowledge. I know they make me just a little happier, everyday. I'll try to post more often, but it's nice to know that where ever I go, I can alway pop in and see what's happening. Thank you guys!
Here's a couple more of my favorite pics. The second one I call "When Bulldogs Passout".....

IMAG0190.jpgIMG041.jpg

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwwwwww,,,,, Angus us such a sweet looking baby...biiiiiig baby. :) Don't be such a stranger. When people don't post we start thinking they are mad at us. ;) lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:excited: He is soooooo cute! The 2nd picture does me in! Those eyes and his expression! What a handsome hunk! :yes:

:welcome: Back!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
That first picture...upside bully sleeping...needs to be in the calendar, my friend. ADORABLE. Surely there's a month where that applies?

Welcome! I'm glad you piped up! I'm sure you can share your experience with Angus that can help someone else too. We all have something to give here. :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.