Hi Everyone!

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
That first picture...upside bully sleeping...needs to be in the calendar, my friend. ADORABLE. Surely there's a month where that applies?

Welcome! I'm glad you piped up! I'm sure you can share your experience with Angus that can help someone else too. We all have something to give here. :D

Thank you thank you! I may have to do that, I laughed when I took the pic, they are such clowns. I was just looking on my account here yesterday and I saw a message from BruceP telling me to post some pics and I felt bad :) so that's what I did and pretty happy I did, I got to hear from alot of people that I spoke to when I first joined and it's like seeing old friends again. Pretty awesome you guys! We have been very lucky with Angus, the only thing we had to take him to the vet for so far was due to his eyelids being a bit droopy, hit 3rd eyelid on his left eye came up and we got nervous but it only happened once and our vet, in Inver Grove Heights, MN, LOOOOOVE HER, gave use some drops and it has not happened again. Also one morning he was not his usual self, he was just kind of laying around and walking around in a daze, (kinda like me after a few too many) so we took him to the vet. We had xrays done on his back and everything was awesome and our vet said that the bully breed usually has kind of a jigsaw spine but Angus's was great. We were so relieved! However a dog should have no issues when you move their head from side to side and when she moved Angus's too much to the right, he yelped. It appears he pinched a nerve? Weird huh. Other than that, he eats Blue Wilderness Salmon and his poo is a most splendid texture hahahaha. He's alot of fun, I look forward to exchanging more stories with you all! This weekend we may see how he does on the skateboard. He'll probably eat it but it's all about the bullys right?

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Angus is so handsome!!! I love his droopy eyes, it's too bad they were giving him trouble. You must share pictures of Angus and the skateboard.
Rook now tries to eat the skateboard, while riding it. Then he barks at it, because he thinks the wheels are too noisy. :)

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Aw, thank you LaurenA. Yeah we watched dogs in the city on wednesday and Beefy seemed to enjoy the skateboard so we thought we'd give it a whirl. Should be interesting lol. I hear ya on the squeaky wheels, Angus runs from the dustbuster! Rook looks very similar to Angus. He's awesome! Love the name too!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a handsome bully.... hope to see more of him!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2939]DinoRoyale[/MENTION] - you really are one of us. Proof: "his poo has the most splendid texture...".

Um. Yeah. You are absolutely one of us. :D

Members online

No members online now.