Brutus has a role model!!!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I know you will enjoy this...As Brutus helps me babysit for Vegas! :) So Brutus and I have watched all of Vegas's videos and I mean ALL of them :) He likes watching videos/tv... I love all the bullies but Vegas holds a special place in my heart :love: So I was washing the floors and put Brutus's pillow on the top of Chanels cage! They use large pillows instead of dog beds I know I know but they love them! So anyway I turn around and this is what I see...I said to hubby do you think he is trying to be like him??? Hubby thinks Im crazy but I think Brutus wants to be Vegas! I have never ever seen a dog lay on top of a cage before seeing Vegas..

MomCamera157.jpg

MomCamera159.jpg

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Awwww. Can't blame him, Vegas is one cool dude. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's too cute! A pillow's a great idea too! Vegas's videos melt your heart. I like the one where he opens the pantry door.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
@Watson Awww poor baby! He isnt heavy he is big boned :rofl:

@Fontanafox :rofl: Yea its already bent down but I dont think it will collapse! I hope not cause Chanel is always napping when Brutus goes up there! At least if it did she will catch him :ROFL:

@JeannieCO Yea he used to pee on his bed as a puppy ! He loved sleeping on my pillow so thought it was cheaper to replace nd he never peed on it so it worked perfect! yes the shake and bake was my favorite...

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
How cute! If Brutus starts to love it like mine do, you can simply put some wood across the top to help support the beds...or pillows. Very very cute. A mini-me.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Definitely copying his hero ... super cute!!!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
How cute! If Brutus starts to love it like mine do, you can simply put some wood across the top to help support the beds...or pillows. Very very cute. A mini-me.

Good Idea on the wood! I think he likes it b/c he knows it drives his sister crazy! Its her cage he is on top of :ROFL:

Definitely copying his hero ... super cute!!!

He is a hero for sure :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online