Bullyfest 2012

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I think I remember finding out about this event the day after.....I don't know how I keep missing these. Hope to get to the one in October!!!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
LOL She knows she will always be the queen..You just added a king now :lol: Hope we can meetup at the next one in October

We'll definitely try to be there, I doubt we'll be 'welcomed with open arms' due to that Psycho Kara, though. (Make sure you dont call it or refer to October as a Bully-FEST ya might get threatened due to 'copywrite' issues :nonono::bitchslap::chapped:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
We'll definitely try to be there, I doubt we'll be 'welcomed with open arms' due to that Psycho Kara, though. (Make sure you dont call it or refer to October as a Bully-FEST ya might get threatened due to 'copywrite' issues :nonono::bitchslap::chapped:

Well you will be by me and Brutus! Yea I gotta be careful with my wording :lol:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well you will be by me and Brutus! Yea I gotta be careful with my wording :lol:

We have already decided that we'll pay the donation to enter, but we wont donate another basket, or participate in any of their raffles etc

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
We have already decided that we'll pay the donation to enter, but we wont donate another basket, or participate in any of their raffles etc

:) Well I could understand that! Just glad I will eventually get to meet Hershey and see Gizmo again :) Hopefully we get a bunch of EBN members together for that event in October

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I do know that Mid-Atlantic will be having another Get together in Asbury Park in the fall (octobish) - so no wimping out on this one :nonono:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Such awesome photos with such great looking bullies! Course I am a bit biased since they are all EBN bullies. :D Looks like fun for all!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I think I remember finding out about this event the day after.....I don't know how I keep missing these. Hope to get to the one in October!!!!

It was a good time! Hope you can make the next one!

pictures look great i wish i could of made it

Hope you can make the next one!
I do know that Mid-Atlantic will be having another Get together in Asbury Park in the fall (octobish) - so no wimping out on this one :nonono:

We will be there! Hoping nothing comes up :)
Such awesome photos with such great looking bullies! Course I am a bit biased since they are all EBN bullies. :D Looks like fun for all!

There were sooo many cuties there! Good time was had and we won a Xbox bundle

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I think the MidAtlantic one is on the beach! It was a few years ago. So fun! I would really like to make one of the two if not both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online