Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Thanks for sharing, that was much more entertaining than anything on tv today:D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I just love Bubba! And might I say I think it's a crying shame that poor boy doesn't have enough toys to play with, so he has to chase his own tail for entertainment!! :haha:

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I see you are in Sarasota..So am I. I have been looking for a friend for Dublin in Sarasota on the forum but now that I see Bubba and all that energy I'm not so sure LOL. Dublin is a very "quiet girl" who has her moments also. I'm sure she would love Bubba. I already do :-)

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
That is a great video! When our kids were teens and tweens ard we had Sherman (Bulldog) and Jake (German Shepherd) and they would race around and turn the place into a doggie gym they'd say, "We could never race around like that in the house!"

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
haha that was great. nice to know lola's not the only bully to run across the room only to slam her body up against the back of the loveseat when she returns :) ricochet, off the backboard, however we call it that day :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love IT!!!! Bubba is so beautiful and I love the way he bounces off the back of the chair and then off the steps!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
wow that bubba is awsome. its so neat to see that because sarah was never like that. omg love me some bubba.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That was so much fun to watch! Looks like he finally ran out of gas. He does this everyday? My Louie is like that but he's not a bulldog. Bubba is so delightful and it's thrilling to watch him embracing the joy of just running free. I guess everyone else has to stand back till it runs it's course. Great video and lovin that Bubba.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Thanks everyone. Glad you liked it. He gets like that a couple times a day...right before he needs a nap! ha ha. Wears out after 5-10 minutes and he's done for a while. [MENTION=4786]Dubbiedog[/MENTION] He's great with other dogs. We should meet up sometime.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ROFL: Bubba is AWESOME!!! We call that a 'spaz attack'

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=5160]LolasPuppet[/MENTION] Go to my video at the beginning and let me know if this looks familiar! lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.