I have MICE!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wilson learned it from Mr. Toad and the garden gnome. What a good student! Emma is making those bratty eyes like BabyGirl does when she's doing some naughty (like eating dirt or grass). They seem to grown invisible devil horns when they want to do things their way. Jack seems to be saying, "See mama I'm the good son!"... "even though every corpuscle in my body wants to be a mousie like Wilson and Emma."

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
wilson is so handsome! and emma is still eating mulch :) cute stuff

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
When I read the title I thought ... oh no ... get a cat quick ... :ROFL:

Love how Wilson just totally ignores you ... that is exactly what Maggie does. Linus and Daddy both take notice .. but Maggie is the Queen of Ignoring!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh! Hubby wants to know what kind of plants those are in the background? The ones with the pink flowers. They're beautiful and your garden looks very handsome. You must have a green thumb.:cool2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Loved this! Miila won't let me listen but loved the video. Wilson is so cute! Not to mention "little mouse" ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.