Aldo and Katara, my own then and now + 9 month pics

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I was updating the forum's then and now picture since the one I had on there was very old, and I cannot believe how much Aldito and Katara have changed! they are looking so "bulldog" now and I definitely notice it more when looking at their puppy pictures. Aldo is getting very wide chested and athletic, Katara is getting a little pudgy.. what do you think? she has the patellar issue so I am afraid to let her get overweight because she won't be able to "exercise it off" She weighs 41 lbs Do you think Aldo looks ok or do I need to feed him more? he weighs about 46 lbs. I know I am a little biased but i think they are both beautiful! And yes, they are wearing e-collars, for their own safety since they occasionally fight, though it has been much better lately and mainly the safety of my kids since Aldo has (lately very rare) lunging episodes.. he thinks the kids are puppies that he can play rough with..

Katara at 8 weeksAnd at 9 months
DSC_0338.jpg
DSC_0100-1.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

Aldo at 8 weeks and 9 months
DSC_0263.jpg
DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg
DSC_0107.jpg

HIs favorite thing to do is sliiiiide
DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

As always there's a million more pictures of Aldo than Kat.. he's such a ham!

And both together
DSC_0152.jpg

And last but not least taken a few days ago, this will be our fourth of July picture
DSC_0036.jpg

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Oh my gosh!!! I love baby pictures!! But my, they have grown. Still as beautiful and handsome as ever. I have not shown Matilda Aldo yet. :love:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
They're so beautiful and special both. I don't think Katara lock pudgy at all, but can't see the waist in those pictures and Aldo has time to get mass later, it's better to be on the thin side.
My Usko is, what I thought, really on the thin side and when we were on a show he got complimented by the judge on his good condition.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OMG they are adorable. And my favorite boy in the universe (besides my Bo, of course), Mr. Aldo, looks as FABULOUS as ever. I just love that little face of his. He is a special, special boy.

So...how's it going with the e-collars? When do you push the button?

Most folks think those collars "shock" dogs --- they do not. They vibrate...like a pager might. It's only meant to redirect whatever negative behavior is happening. Cesar Millan (yes, he is my hero) has used them on two shows that I know of --- probably more --- to work with food aggression issues (American Bulldog) and obsessive tire biting (working Cattle Dog).

Katara is gorgeous too, of course. :D

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Oh my goodness....the most adorable little puppy pair are such beautiful bulldogs now. It is so crazy to see them compared "then" and "now" because bullies change so much! :heart: Aldo and Katara! They look absolutely perfect! And such a cute Fourth of July picture!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I love the last picture. Katara looks like she's saying "come on Honey, smile for the camera", and Aldo is saying, "Dis is da only smile youz getting fur making me wear dis outfit, woman!" Ha ha, I love me some Aldo and Katara.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful pair...... they both look very healthy as for their weight as long as they have a visible waist without seeing ribs they are at a good weight

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love all the pictures, beautiful pups and growing into beautiful adults, the last picture for 4th of July is priceless!! :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What can I say!? I love these two! I do dream of them after all!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Great pictures! They have grown so much in 9 months! They are adorable! :)

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Very nice once again. Great posing for that last shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.