Updated Puppy Pics! 12wks, 1 week until I pick him up!!!

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
Hey all,

After bugging the breeder (I am sooo impatient!), she finally sent me some updated pics of my boy, Brembo!

Unfortunately she's been feeding him Eukanuba, but I already have a bag of Fromm Beef Frittata to switch him on when I take him home next Saturday.

HOLY MOLY I am really excited. In the pics below he just got over kennel cough.

Here's BREMBO at 12weeks - Born March 1, 2012...

brembo1.jpg

brembo2.jpg

brembo3.jpg

brembo4.jpg

He kind of looks like he was just woken up in 2 of the pictures, LOL.

Anyway so yeah, I am so happy to have some new pictures to keep me occupied for the next week. I hope the week goes by quickly!!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Look at that face... he is such a handsome boy! I hope this week goes fast for you!

Is the breeder going to give you some of the food he is currently on, so you can do a slow transition to the Fromm?

OP
ajwhitt44

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
She didn't say..... But I am going to purchase a small bag anyway just in case.

I figure I'll incorporate a little bit of the Fromm into her daily rations, adding more and more each day. How many days does a food switch typically take?

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Congrats on yoyr new addition, he is lovely

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
I believe the general rule for transitioning is 75% old/25% new food for a week, 50% old/50% new food for a week, 25% old/75% new food for a week, and then they will be fully on the new food. I could be wrong about the times, but the full transition should take between 2-3 weeks depending on how his tummy is doing. Hope that helps!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
He's a cutie and I can remember my excitement when I was going to pick up Nigel...I hope the week goes by fast for you too. Be ready for some great pics of his homecoming! Can't wait to see them! Congrats on your new baby boy!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Oh my goodness, God love him he's a real beauty, they both are actually, I'd have to take both. Just gorgeous.

I'd be going nuts

OP
ajwhitt44

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
It's going to take SO long. I have gone 3 weeks since I met/purchased him, but I just don't know how I am going to do it!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh MY CUTENESS.... so sweet. Congrats

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope the week goes bye quick....but when waiting for something it rarely does...
He's a cutie!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
SOoooo cute! Congratulations! Cant wait to see more pictures once he is home with you! You are doing a good thing by switching to Fromm...Its a great food for bullies who can tolerate it (allergies) I have had Brutus on it for months and sooo happy with the results. Good Luck again

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.