Herschel just want's to have fun:lol:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
what a cutie! he loves his fox! I love how they get attached to a toy just like a kid does...so adorable!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I think he killed that fox.
:luv:

OP
Danielle

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
He has a stuffed gator that he has now decided he loves too. My father had me get it for him because "Any self respecting bulldog should have a gator to chew on."

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great looking boy! So, he is feeling better?

OP
Danielle

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
What a great looking boy! So, he is feeling better?

He is feeling MUCH better. Appetite normal, water drinking and slobbering back up to speed... took him a day and a half to finally poop and boy... it was impressive. You would have thought I was walking a saint bernard. He still isn't playing as rough but I bet that he is still a bit sore. The incision looks good and is healing well. He isn't wearing his e-collar and he hasn't even tried to lick... such a good boy! Wouldn't really matter if he tried because before the surgery, reaching that spot would end up with him tipping over and giving up. :lmao: He is playing tho and he amazes me more every day. He listens to everything I say... stay, no, etc. He just stays by my side unless I tell him something is ok. All of the things the former owners told me are just unbelievable to me... food aggression (he lets the cat eat with him), jumping up (has NEVER jumped except while playing), aggressive and dominating to other dogs (he has been around many now.. including my parents' 16 year old Chihuahua and has been nothing but gentle). I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He is my little shadow. Everywhere I go in the house, he goes.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4809]Danielle[/MENTION] so happy he is doing so well with you and is such a great boy! Most likely was something in that 'pack' he was not accepting of or they were full of :poo:

OP
Danielle

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
@Danielle so happy he is doing so well with you and is such a great boy! Most likely was something in that 'pack' he was not accepting of or they were full of :poo:

I think it was the 2 old rotties. They were very unwelcoming to him. He is an angel with me and such a joy! When he first came home with me, he wanted to sleep on the floor at night. Then he would get on the bed but stretch his legs out and push me away. Now, he curls up right next to me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online