cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
my two rascals have been loving their new yard and exploring the various "ecosystems". Here they are in the sandbox section of the yard.
(Sorry it's a little long-ish and shaky at times).

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
They love their new digs!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
awww, MOM!!! A little sand bath never hurt anybody!!! Tate sure doesn't let that fractured paw slow him down any, does he Henny?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Henny that was wonderful!!! You didn't tell me you posted a video. :p When you said Tate likes the sand I think he LOVES the sand. That was fun watching him bury his face in it. I don't think I've seen a video of Finn & Tate before, only pics. MORE PLEASE!!! :heart: :heart:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That video was so revealing! They're are absolute cuties and they play so well together! That's a huge sandbox. Never thought about dogs loving a sandbox as much as kids. You should hide their kong toys in there so they can find the buried treasure! Of course I'm sure my BabyGirl being mostly white would be the first to bury herself in it. Ha!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
awww, MOM!!! A little sand bath never hurt anybody!!! Tate sure doesn't let that fractured paw slow him down any, does he Henny?

I know, he's pretty much back to his old self although he really should slow down b/c his paw needs to heal!! He still has 5 more weeks in that bandage.

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], i wanted to "surprise" you! :p

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That video was so revealing! They're are absolute cuties and they play so well together! That's a huge sandbox. Never thought about dogs loving a sandbox as much as kids. You should hide their kong toys in there so they can find the buried treasure! Of course I'm sure my BabyGirl being mostly white would be the first to bury herself in it. Ha!

Maria, one section of the yard is all sand b/c the previous owners had two little kids and a play ground set in that area. I'm thinking of putting in a trampoline or maybe an agility course for the boys.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Great video of your boys! They look like they love their new home...happy to see Tate is feeling better!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You did surprise me. It was fun watching them interact and play. That sand box is great. :up:

Oh, Wilson weighed in at 54.6 tonight. :whistle:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.