I spot three little princesses!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Katara and the girls get to play together more and more. It really gives me happiness to see them play together. Here they are after school having a special moment. Aldo still cannot be a part of these games, but I know one day we will somehow include him :heart: even if we have to wait until the kids are teenagers.. lol!!
Here are my princesses having fun! the last few pictures are the girls right before Alana's 6th birthday party which was so much fun!!
611df341.jpg

b0031821.jpg

43492012.jpg

0ee4940b.jpg

4301c916.jpg

5230f693.jpg

e2b56677.jpg

DSC_0008copy.jpg

DSC_0013copy.jpg

DSC_0019copy-1.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's three little cuties right there.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Definitely three very cute little princesses ... and loving the tutu!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You have the cutest girls!!! And I love their room too, adorable!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gawd can your girls get any cuter?!?! LOVE the room decor also, very very cute! The last pic of katara looks like she is saying "help?" :lmao: Thanks for sharing, I so loved these really!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ana! How did I miss this all day?? Your daughters are ohhhh soooooo beautiful! It's wonderful to see them playing ith Katara...yes..we will not give up on Aldo! My grandson has that same tree on his wall..well he did...it just came down and Lightening McQueen is racing all over his walls now! Thanks for sharing!! We miss you! :love:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awwww....seeing those kids reminds me of all the cute matchie matchie outfits I used to put on my Rhiannon, back in the day. I always looked like a big butch schlub anywhere I went -- Levis, tshirt, sneakers -- but Rhiannon was color coordinated, right down to the laces on her tennies. :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so incredibly beautiful! The girls, the room, their dresses, even Katara's......

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Ana! How did I miss this all day?? Your daughters are ohhhh soooooo beautiful! It's wonderful to see them playing ith Katara...yes..we will not give up on Aldo! My grandson has that same tree on his wall..well he did...it just came down and Lightening McQueen is racing all over his walls now! Thanks for sharing!! We miss you! :love:
Thank you so much Becky :D

Awwww....seeing those kids reminds me of all the cute matchie matchie outfits I used to put on my Rhiannon, back in the day. I always looked like a big butch schlub anywhere I went -- Levis, tshirt, sneakers -- but Rhiannon was color coordinated, right down to the laces on her tennies. :heart:
lol! that sounds exactly like me, my girls are way better dressed than me.. so much more fun to shop for girls clothes than mine, especially since lately the size of mine is way bigger than I'd like, it's more depressing than enjoyable :ashamed:

so incredibly beautiful! The girls, the room, their dresses, even Katara's......
OH yes, when playing in the "castle" Katara needs her own tutu.. princess' rules ya know! lol!

you have a pretty bunch there, cute photos as always
Thank you :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Beautiful pictures Ana!! :luv: All three looks quite happy, I think Katara is smiling with them. It's ok too that Aldo can't join until he's ready. It also gives Katara some good time with the girls. :up:

Most Reactions