Mr.Bruno Gets some new Photos Taken

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
So I gave Mr.Bruno a bath today after his visit at the Vet. He told me he is coming along nicely and that I should go home and give him a bath
with an Antibacterial Shampoo and to use lots of conditioner, in order to loosen the left over scabbies he had from the Staph infection and to moisturize his skin. I went for a walk with him to the lake so he can dry off in the warm sun. He looks great and is silky smoooooth :yes:.
I have not taken any pictures of him in months. He was Fugly lookin :cry: when the Staph infection was full blown. But he is getting back to his normal handsome self and has gained 4 pounds. I also took away the RAW red meat and he is now strictly RAW fed on chicken. I used to give him, beef, lamb, rabbit. Vet said the red meat is a little harder on his tummy and skin and although not allergic to it, he has seen dogs do much better without the red meat and that I should stick to chicken and turkey. So far so good.

IMG_8692.jpg

IMG_8685.jpg

IMG_8681.jpg

IMG_86792.jpg

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg he is so beautiful. im so glad hes doing better and we can see his mug again :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bruno is such a handsome boy, looking good.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Great pictures! He looks amazing...good job to you for taking such good care of him!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Beautiful as ever ... how much weight did he lose in the end?? He does look a little lighter in those pics, but you know he'll put it all back on again quickly!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He looks awesome so handsome and very proud of himself

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.