Our new house

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:) Congratulations!!!! :cheers: Such good news! I bet the boys are sooo excited with the new digs! :excited:The house is beautiful! Love the pictures of Finn :heart: Melts me! :) All the best

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
thanks everybody!

I really want to show you the interior so i'm borrowing some pics that the listing agent used:

porch.jpgliving.jpgdining.jpgfront.jpgkitchen.jpg

It doesn't look as nice as it is in the pics right now---YET! The decorating and furnishing will definitely be a work in progress.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
WoW, I absolutely love this place. I can see me living there. Good for you [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Congrats ! you need a house warming now

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Love the yards... the back yard will be fun to landscape.... like a couple of ponds with a stream running between them...LOL. ;) I'm very happy for you, Henny. :)

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], i know the person to consult with such a pond...and perhaps khoi too? :yes:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I love that house!! Congratulations! I'm sure you all will be extremely happy there.

Now... which room is mine? :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Henny it's just beautiful. You know what I like about it is the warmth it has. I'm not familar with bungalo/craftman style houses but old homes have so much character in the architecture. I love the dining room and the window bench!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], Henny, it is gorgeous inside and out!! I love it!! Congratulations!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
What a gorgeous house .... I just love old houses. I'm like you .. love digging to find out the history of the house. So far I've found out that our house was an old dairy farm back in 1852. So have fun finding out everything about your beautiful new home!!!

Most Reactions