cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I finally got my wireless internet connection today...yippee yay!!! the darn cable company screwed up my appt. yesterday but fortunately, they were able to reschedule for today.

Anyways, we moved into our house this past Friday. The boys are bewildered with their new surroundings but I believe they are enjoying their new home as much as their mommy is.

Front porch...comes with a big red swing too! i'll take a pic of that later.
IMG_1480.jpg

The backyard:
IMG_1503.jpg

vegetable garden
IMG_1507.jpg

the back of the house..i really love the trees
IMG_1509.jpg

Finn exploring
IMG_1510.jpg

I will post some interior shots when i get the house straightened up a bit.

So far, i'm really loving my new home :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited by a moderator:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
beautiful, Henny!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Wow, the backyard is amazing! I'll bet the bullies will be loving it in no time :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congratulations! Looks like a cozy little bungalow that's perfect for you and the boys!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
looks exactly my style. Beautiful. I can't wait to see more

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks for all the sweet comments :)

It is indeed a bungalow, [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]. It's in the craftsman style, built in 1909. It still has the original windows and doors, and flooring in some of the rooms. I'm trying to do some historical research on the house and already found out who the original owner was. I'd like to know who the owners were throughout the years. Stuff like that fascinates me! :detective2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh Henny so glad to have you and your boys back, and I love you house. So happy for you and the boys, and love the back yard. I bet the boys just love it out there.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
What a great house! Congrats! Happy for you and the boys. Look forward to seeing the interior!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Henny! I'm so sorry I'm just getting here! I've been waiting and waiting! It's so beautiful and looks just perfect for you and The Boyz! I love the paint colors too! My daughters is a 1908 Craftsman...so much character...call Pasadena Historical Society. I'm sure they have lots of info and tips for you! And yes!! Lots more pictures please!! :D

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Thanks for all the sweet comments :)

It is indeed a bungalow, [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]. It's in the craftsman style, built in 1909. It still has the original windows and doors, and flooring in some of the rooms. I'm trying to do some historical research on the house and already found out who the original owner was. I'd like to know who the owners were throughout the years. Stuff like that fascinates me! :detective2:

It's GORGEOUS and wonderful. I love Craftsman bungalows! My daughter grew up in one; we lived there for almost nine years. Very cozy for sure! I can't wait to see the inside. That front porch is a DREAM. I love that you have more room for another raised bed for veggies --- or a CUTTING GARDEN PERHAPS? (u can see where my vote would go on this topic...) I love the colors of the house too and that front door is gorgeous.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my this is so beautiful. i love it all. congrats to you on your new home. i know its been a long road but now you get to do up the new house. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online