Does this pool make my a$$ look fat?!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
attachment.php
. priceless!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Aaaw Bubba, come to my pool, we could both just squeeze in:heart:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
:lmao: OMG! I was going to do the SAME EXACT THING! Poor Bea was really growing weary of playing in her "bucket". I told grandma the other day, "I'm gonna get that wrapping paper box out for her until I can find a dang pool!" I've looked at all the larger retailers around here and couldn't find a larger kid's plastic pool with sides short enough for Bea. She gets high centered on the sides of the five foot pools. :nope: Poor Girl.

Yesterday, on my way home from Lakewood, WA, I found a replacement at the PetSmart. Not larger though so Bo and Bea are just going to have to share a small pool again this summer.....poor babies. It's gonna be a bit more snug since Bo is well over 75 lbs now...

P5170039.jpg <== last year - sharing was difficult. Only half of each dog seemed to fit at the same time...LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Not big.... but DARN CUTE!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw love some bubba booty. geez whiz mamma get that boy a man size pool. i dont blame him for being embarrassed. :ROFL:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.