BabyGirl "still" a Sun Baby

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Let BabyGirl out to do her business and what does she do? Lies in the dirt...in the full sun...and then after shooing her to get up she lays on the concrete instead...in the full sun again! I let her lay for about 2 minutes to get her pic. Shooed her back inside the house again.

4caff1b1-ba17-df3d.jpg

Wilson knows better and stays in the shade. As always looks kinda sad but he's really not. Just always humdrum.

4caff1b1-ba35-787b.jpg

Sent from my "new" iPad using Tapatalk HD

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
How cute are they! great pics!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They do love to sun, don't they, plus they look great too. BeBe and Lucy love to sun as well and it's hard to get them up to bring back into the house, but can't stay out very long here, too hot.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
BabyGirl is such a California girl! Such adorable pictures of your babies. I especially love Wilson's lips in the corner of the picture of BabyGirl :lol:

Frank used to sunbathe like BabyGirl but he doesn't here because I think the humidity gets to him very quickly.

OP
Fontanafox

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl is such a California girl! Such adorable pictures of your babies. I especially love Wilson's lips in the corner of the picture of BabyGirl :lol:

Frank used to sunbathe like BabyGirl but he doesn't here because I think the humidity gets to him very quickly.[/QUOTE

:ohmy: You're right!! Mr. Droopy lips got in the shot! You know how dogs are just always want to be the center of attention. I think I had my other arm outstretched to keep him from getting in the way but still got a bit of himself in. :rolleyes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is beautiful.... Banks is the same way have to pull her out of the sun

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Isn't that funny how some bullies love the sun even though heat isn't their friend?! Sometimes when Bre goes out to go potty she tries to lie on the side of the house for a minute. If she's taking too long I walk around the side of the house and there she will be lying...in the dirt in full sun! Tank is all about the shade!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online