What a beautiful face, gotta love it.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
beautiful bully!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Dublin will be 2 in August and weighs just under 22kg just a little less than Annie and I get comments about how heavy she is. What about you? Though English Bullies and American bullies are built a little different aren't they?.

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
@ DubbiedogThere is a big difference between american bulldogs and british bulldogs.... i am lucky with my vet he is great when it comes to thier weight. I took Bonez to him after t had enough of the vet i found when i got the pups. The new vet told me he had to lose 7 to 8 lbs.... i kept asking the first vet about his weight and he said Bonez was fine. They should have a waist. One thing i have noticed over here some people like bigger dogs but it is not good for thier health. I also think some vets look at the bullies as cash machines. My vet said that with Bonez losing weight his afce folds would dry quicker and he wouldnt have the extra fold over his pocket.
[MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] she has a beautiful face x x x

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I just melted in to my socks:luv:

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
@ DubbiedogThere is a big difference between american bulldogs and british bulldogs.... i am lucky with my vet he is great when it comes to thier weight. I took Bonez to him after t had enough of the vet i found when i got the pups. The new vet told me he had to lose 7 to 8 lbs.... i kept asking the first vet about his weight and he said Bonez was fine. They should have a waist. One thing i have noticed over here some people like bigger dogs but it is not good for thier health. I also think some vets look at the bullies as cash machines. My vet said that with Bonez losing weight his afce folds would dry quicker and he wouldnt have the extra fold over his pocket.
@karenben she has a beautiful face x x x
people like thier bullies like barrels here also,kc have changed a few things here regarding standards ,breeding bulldogs with tails which i think is a good thing
016.jpg
,people ask me if shes full bulldog because she has a tail ,shes also a littlt taller and longer but very healthy,i doubt that asking you to get your bulldog to lose wieght so as to reduce the nose rope will actually shrink the nose rope as its mainly genetic ,i think that an over wieght bulldog isnt a healthy bulldog,as annie doesnt have any carbs at all i can manage her wieght well,karen
015.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Annie is just the sweetest :luv: and has the cutest tail, too... ;)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Awww, she has such a sweet face. I love the black lines along her mouth, looks like she's wearing lipstick :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.