Sarge sleeping !!!!

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
IMG_0191.jpgIMG_0192.jpgIMG_0193.jpgIMG_0194.jpg Sarge loves his sleep time next to his momma and daddy.....:heart:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I always loved it when Aubrey slept like this. They just look so cute and comfortable!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I've never seen my bullies sleep belly up like that. Makes me sleepy just watching him. :Zzzz:

OP
Sargesmom

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
nice pics, watson may lay like that for a few secs but he nevers sleeps like that.

Sarge will sleep like that almost all night.....he is a sweety pie...I wuff him soooo much :heart:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I always loved it when Aubrey slept like this. They just look so cute and comfortable!

I'm sorry. This must be so hard for you. I wish there was more I could do to ease your pain, please accept my sincerest sympathy for everything you are going through. You gave the best of everything you had to sweet little Aubrey

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm sorry. This must be so hard for you. I wish there was more I could do to ease your pain, please accept my sincerest sympathy for everything you are going through. You gave the best of everything you had to sweet little Aubrey

Thanks, Sherry. Looking at the bullies here really helps me focus on the good times with Aubrey; it makes me so grateful that I had the time I did with her. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw sarge looks so comfy. sarah does this all the time. she like sleeping like that.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.