JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This morning at 7 we took Emma and Wilson to the Furry Scurry which benefits the Denver Dumb Friends League. It's their biggest fundraiser of the year There were hundreds and hundreds of dogs of all shapes and sizes. :D They had a great time meeting so many other dogs, especially Wilson. Emma could have done without any of them. :laugh: She just does not like other dogs she doesn't know in her face. Wilson, well he was Wilson. He wanted to meet them and and get in their face. I saw more bullies there this morning than I can count and met some wonderful people. Hopefully some show up here. :up: Bad time to be without EBN cards though. They were both tuckered out by 10 and so we headed home.

Here's a few pics and vids from today. I didn't get too many, sorry.

2f5686f6.jpg

abd59b82.jpg

Then I followed the day with a wonderful massage. Then as I left I noticed in my rear view mirror this nice shattered window. :mad: Car's only 2 weeks old. Not sure who did this or what happened. Nice!
139a7615.jpg

1a335d8a.jpg

7da66ced.jpg

Last edited:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
looks like everyone had a great time!! Sorry about the window on your car!!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awwww.... I just love how cooperatively they're riding in their big yellow wagon....!!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw love the pics and videos. looks like everyone had a great time. sorry bout the window. :cursing:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That looked like fun, Jeannie! Emma sure told those other dogs where to go, eh?! she's one feisty girl!

That sucks about your car window! but glad you got a massage.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Looks like your babies were sooo popular. Emma is just watching out for you guys. I just got my car bumper fixed. Went into the market and when I came out saw the bumper was scratched and pulled out of alignment. Doo-doo happens.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Looks like it was a great day.... the more you talk about Emma... the more I see Banks when she was a pup.

Sucks about the car window....

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Great pictures! Looks like it was a great day! Sorry about your windows..Some people just really have nothing better to do than destroy peoples property!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.