Nigel & his hamburger

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
So Nigel latched on to this stuffed hamburger I brought for them to play with. He suckles it for hours on end and must have it at all times. Well a couple of days ago Karly got a hold of it and tore it to shreds taking all the stuffing out. She's not a suckler she's a destroyer of all things fluff lol. So he's been going all around the house looking for his burger I just couldn't bear the heartache so I had to go and buy a new hamburger. This made him very happy and in turn filled my heart with joy. So now he's laying here at my feet suckling on his new burger. All is well in Nigel's world once again. He's like Linus and his blue blanket and I'm the same way too with a black scarf that I carry with me all the time. SOULMATES! Here's a pic for you:

IMG_2296.jpg

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
That is too cute, he wants to keep a close eye on this hamburger so it will not get destroyed!! My frenchie is the same way, she has a stuffed cat that is bigger then her that she will not destroy because she loves it so much, but any other stuffed toy her and Gio both ruin!

OP
NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Arent they cute how they do that. He's gone through a few since I first got him home. He takes care not to tear them and he understood when I told him no taking the stuffing out but Karly is a different story so she only gets chew toys and not stuffed toys. Such different personalities. :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
20310d1335643461-nigel-his-hamburger-img_2296.jpg
. This IS my Happy Face!

I Love this story, and the pic makes it even better!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww, sweet Nigel, he's such a handsome boy and you are such a good bully mama for buying him another hamburger. He's so lucky to have you.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Oh how sweet!

Rook had a favorite stuffed blue dog that was the first toy he played with when we brought him home and became his equivalent of the Linus blue blanket. He would alternate between suckling in the face and chewing on the back end. I had to stitch the the back together so many times from his manic chewing episodes that Blue Dog became shorter every week. He also chewed off all the appendages so Blue Dog became Blue Slug. Last week my husband finally said "Enough!" and threw it away. :eek: It was a very sad day around here, so I can only imagine Nigel's devastation when Karly destroyed his beloved burger! It's a good thing you were able to find another!!! I'm still on the hunt for a replacement Blue Dog.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION] If I get you for the secret santa next year, correction if Arnold or Bertha BAcon get Nigel for the secret santa, I will be buying you a spare hamburger!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.