Kain - New favorite toy outside - Total Cost (Zero Dollars)

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Well we found Kains new favorite outside toy, and the good news is it is zero dollars.

Thankfully we have the retail toy department fairly minimal at this point :)

Enjoy!

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Kain is a cutie! I wonder if he likes the milk jug because of the noises it makes? I know some bullies like to play with empty water bottles :)

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Kain is very distinctive and his coat is so shiny!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Such a cutie! He was having so much that he couldn't listen...:D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Very cute. Love how he suddenly stopped playing and fixated on a sound the way he did with the birds. Then decide it's nothing and went back to playing.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
mine are obsessed with soda bottles, milk jugs, and water bottles. Remy is particularly obsessed with soda bottles of all sizes, if he sees me drinking one he will jump up and try to take it from me when I still have it up to my mouth!!!!

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
It's so interesting daily... I can honestly say of all the dogs I've had Yorkies, poodles, bichon, Dalmatian, mixed dogs etc nothing is like the bulldog. I was always told don't get one because I wouldn't like it and the snoring etc but wow I think there amazing and he makes me smile everyday just thinking about him.

Since I got him my routine changed a ton naturally with pee time starting at 6:30am and feeding / training but it's all such a rewarding change.

Any advice I have if your not getting the same return I wonder if the investment in your pet is not enough. So many people just by a dog, when you are really extending your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
It's so interesting daily... I can honestly say of all the dogs I've had Yorkies, poodles, bichon, Dalmatian, mixed dogs etc nothing is like the bulldog. I was always told don't get one because I wouldn't like it and the snoring etc but wow I think there amazing and he makes me smile everyday just thinking about him.

Since I got him my routine changed a ton naturally with pee time starting at 6:30am and feeding / training but it's all such a rewarding change.

Any advice I have if your not getting the same return I wonder if the investment in your pet is not enough. So many people just by a dog, when you are really extending your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So true! :yes:

Thanks for sharing the video! Kain is so handsome! And plastic water bottles/milk jugs are sometimes a lifesaver with Frank in keeping him occupied too - I don't think we would have made it on several cross country trips without them. :lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Plastic bottles seem to be the #1 Favorite Toy of bullies.

Is that a pond towards the back of the yard where the hoses are?

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
No we actually are just waiting for concrete to be poured for our back yard so the BBQ, and spare Weaping tile hose has not been fully buried yet. The back yard there is just a flower bed.

Yard is kind of a mess with all the lawn chairs etc on the edge right now.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He's too cute and likes that bottle. Mine love the 20 oz. soda bottles.

Most Reactions