Watson debunks myth....

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Arnold has this flying squirrel toy he loves to fetch!a. Love the video doc

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
[MENTION=4752]Black Vador Bullie[/MENTION] welcome to the website, I love Vador already!

[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] :ROFL:that's how we started but he is very food motivated so he is easy to train

[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] thank you:yes:

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] thanks! the coffee table?! haha, I am debating whether or not to sell all my stuff before moving across the country in a couple of months.

[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] Bre is funny!

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] :lol:, actually he is the first dog I have been able to teach fetch to. The previous ones just look at me and say :huh:

[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] thanks, your new puppy is really cute!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Watson is just too handsome! Usko loves to play fetch too, but isn't that good at giving up the ball. He still sometimes wants me to chase him before another fetch:)

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson is just too handsome! Usko loves to play fetch too, but isn't that good at giving up the ball. He still sometimes wants me to chase him before another fetch:)

thanks, I am a big fan of Usko!

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Well @Watson I have played this a few times to Lucy this morning...she was very excited and was licking the Ipad :lol: However on throwing the ball..she sat there and looked at me, looked at the ball, looked at me then went to lie down....not sure she quite gets it yet :bang:But I'll keep trying.

:ROFL:her talent is to look cute!

A

Alaskasmom1

Tank and Alaska Blue play fetch at the same time but they end up fighting over the item they are to fetch and I have to go break it up (play fighting) and then I end up fetching too. It's quite a workout for all of us. video to follow the next time I play fetch.

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Tank and Alaska Blue play fetch at the same time but they end up fighting over the item they are to fetch and I have to go break it up (play fighting) and then I end up fetching too. It's quite a workout for all of us. video to follow the next time I play fetch.

how funny, you need to post the video next time!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... he is so beautiful! I love how he sat when he drop the ball and wait for you to throw it again. So cute

Most Reactions