Cooper playing on the Swing Set!

C

Cooper11

Ok so Cooper is obsessed now with the Swing set and when he is chained up and the kids are playing he cries and cries cuz he wants to play too.... I didn't believe my hubby when he told me he got up the steps but then I just got it on tape. He will NOT be doing this ever again!!! Too Dangerous...he is too hyper and he is going to hurt himself but it is pretty funny!!!

@Watson @ChanelnBrutus @GRACIE11 @wheezer @2BullyMama @gunnyboy @Gunnys Mom@agingermom

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
i was thinking the same things as you...the fall and the not pushing... thanks for the glimpse. a bit weird too..i was just thinking as i was browsing that i don't know cooper's face well enough.

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Waaaaay too funny....I can't believe he likes the slide like that....I'm still a little dizzy from the camra woman spinning me around.:blush2:

OP
C

Cooper11

i was thinking the same things as you...the fall and the not pushing... thanks for the glimpse. a bit weird too..i was just thinking as i was browsing that i don't know cooper's face well enough.

ESP???? :yes: LOL I know! I am going to have to keep him on the chain cuz he will not leave the swing set along. And he has fallen off the stair a couple times but he doesn't care he get right back up and tries to get back up there. I walked out the the other day cuz I ran to get my camera and he was standing up with his paws on top of the slide looking over top it!! :eek: FUnny but scary. The steps are so steep he is going to hurt himself. When he gets up he will cry and whine cuz he wants to go down the slide but he can't figure it out!!! ?? I dunno...lol...So no more playing on the swing set for cooper. And i have an album of pics of cooper on my profile! :)

OP
C

Cooper11

Thats one happy bully, and he is fearless! what a sweet guy, wanna sell him?

Fearless!!!! :rofl: I wouldn't go that far he is a big chicken. I dunno what his function is with wanting to go down the slide but he cries if he can't get up the steps and he cries when he gets to the slide cuz he don't know how to go down. He is a jumper though he runs and jump al the time. He can jump high too!!!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
How funny! He wants to be right in the thick of things with your little ones. He looks like a sweetie

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] that's was cute...my boys loved that. They wanted to watch it over and over. 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Your children and Cooper are so cute!! I cannot believe Cooper will go down the slide like that!!:ROFL::ROFL:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
That was really cute!! It looks like he is having so much fun!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I hope when you have him chained up, you have him on a harness. Bullies, chained up with a collar is a very dangerous combination. :nonono:

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 I hope when you have him chained up, you have him on a harness. Bullies, chained up with a collar is a very dangerous combination. :nonono:

Yes He usually has his harness on...but in the morning he gets chained up by his normal collar if he gets chained up at all. His chain s very long . In the mornings he will just go pee and come right back. He use to not have to get chained but he started going in the front and on the road. But yes He usually always has his harness on when he is chained up! :)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online