Frank's Exercise

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
omg jameson used to do the same thing...he loved his exercise ball till he popped it :cry:

OP
Biogirl71

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
i have been misled this whole time. i thought Frank was a little cute guy. He a strapping male bully. He looks great!

Thanks! It is all that work with the exercise ball...keeps him in shape!

Oh my goodness that's hilarious! :up: I have got to get another one (I let Ace pop my last one :laugh:).

:lol: You should! It provides a great playtime for Frank and gets him really tired out! I could see your three bumping one around, creating a path of destruction!

How old is Frank? Gracie has a crush on him :flirt: He is so cute :heart:

:heart: Awww, Frank just blushed! He is almost two, so nearly all grown up! He is pretty shy though...doesn't have much experience with the ladies! :lol:

haha. Really gotta show my bf this when I get home. Stig's so frightened of those exercise balls. Did Frank take a while to get used to it or did he think it was one of his toys from the very beginning?

He was scared of it at first. I have a video I took when I first blew it up and he barked at it for a long time and would hop towards it, then run backwards if he got too close! Then one day, he got really mad and was barking at it and bumped it with his nose and it was game on....now it is his second arch-nemesis (his first is the neighborhood kitty).

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:lol: You should! It provides a great playtime for Frank and gets him really tired out! I could see your three bumping one around, creating a path of destruction!
It's get more use than I'd be willing to give it. :laugh: Ace was old and I he always wanted to pop it (he was a ball popper) so I let him have it while he could. :up: :hmm: Gonna have to add this to my list for the sheer fun of watching them all.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Gee! Thanks for that! That song is gonna be sizzling around my head ALL day now :sense:

It happens to me ALL THE TIME in here....drives me crazy. Usually it's [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] that's the culprit. I'm just glad I could return the favor! :lol:

I had a dear, dear friend who my daughter called Uncle Rod. We used to torture each other with that song "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo" - putting it in each others' heads. Oh the fun --- and torture -- we had doing that! I hate hate hate that flipping song. Seriously. Hate. Him too. hahahahahahaha

RIP Uncle Rod. We miss you every single day! :heart:

Members online

No members online now.