Perimeter Checks!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
As promised....Tank! I made him come inside (he still wasn't ready!). He does this when he comes inside...I call it a perimeter check. He makes sure that no one has left him any food in any corner of the house, he even checks behind the couch. I had to bribe him with a forbidden treat (cracker) just to stand still a minute!
I don't think he's feeling too hot the past couple weeks. The pollen count has been way up around here and I'm even sniffling a little bit, I think he feels it too even though he doesn't normally have allergy issues.

008-3.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

You can see how much bigger he is than Bre, they were standing side by side
007-3.jpg

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Wow, he's all muscle, huh?! They both look like they are in great shape, must be cuz you raw feed them, I should check into that more, I'm afraid to feed mine raw chicken though :eek:!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
You should check out my photo album [MENTION=4263]rainyruth[/MENTION]! Tank was a pudge when I got him LOL I do think the raw has totally leaned him up though. Bre actually went from raw back to kibble because I could never perfect what she was eating. We tried lots of different things but she was either pooping too much or was having trouble pooping at all. She's happier on kibble but she gets special raw treats every once and awhile. When you see how happy your bullies are eating raw, you forget that it's raw :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wow he's grown! I keep thinking Tank is still this small puppy, you've been holding out on us girl. lol. Still love how the markings on his head looks as if he has parted hair.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
what a good looking bully. he looks very fit. I can't wait to try raw feeding. I am gonna start in a couple of months

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
You will see a big difference I bet [MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION]! Here is a pic of Tank when I first brought him home....he was a pudge :)

039.jpg

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awwwww! Tank has those soulful eyes I love.

And Bre....I'm in love with that girl. Period. End of story. I always say "Awwwww" out loud when her photo appears here.....:heart: (My mother lives with me and she will invariably look up from whatever she's doing at the table and chime in.) Bre gets two for the price of one at Casa Vicaroo.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION]...... quite a transformation from pudgy to studly... LOL Both your babies look very fit.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Wow hes a big boy! What a difference from when you first got him. They both look great altho I'm partial to Bre with her nails done ;)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
gorgeous! i wanna feed raw now too!!!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
You will see a big difference I bet @Watson! Here is a pic of Tank when I first brought him home....he was a pudge :)

039.jpg

I am moving across the country in a couple of months so I don't want to make such a big change for him and for me but when I move back to CA, we will start raw feeding. I have been reading the raw feeding forum here to learn more.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.