Local Bulldog Contest Pics

C

Cooper11

This is the University of Drake Beautiful Bulldog Contest. This is a local University and Universities mascot is a Bulldog so they do this contest every year. Of course I missed it but I will be going next year. Some of the pics are pretty funny!!!

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ap...=NEWS&Lopenr=204230802&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1

Video.jpg

[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Oh that is so awesome! I had no idea there was something with Bulldogs so close! I am going to make a note to definitely go next year. :yes:

OP
C

Cooper11

Oh that is so awesome! I had no idea there was something with Bulldogs so close! I am going to make a note to definitely go next year. :yes:

I Know!!!!! I was so mad when I heard it was yesterday and I missed it!!! Yes We all will have to go next year! Looks like a lot have a theme going so we will have to think of some creative outfits!!! lol I know that there was only like 50 or so in the contest but i think lot of people bring their bulldogs to this and don't enter them in the contest. And I like that it is inside as well!!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I Know!!!!! I was so mad when I heard it was yesterday and I missed it!!! Yes We all will have to go next year! Looks like a lot have a theme going so we will have to think of some creative outfits!!! lol I know that there was only like 50 or so in the contest but i think lot of people bring their bulldogs to this and don't enter them in the contest. And I like that it is inside as well!!!!

I loved all the different costumes. My favorite one was the bulldog dressed as Thor, the little boy as Iron Man, and the dad as Captain America. It looks like a really fun time...and so many adorable bulldogs! At least we have a year to come up with some awesome costumes! :idea:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Most of the bullies where better looking than their peeps. :tease:

OP
C

Cooper11

Most of the bullies where better looking than their peeps. :tease:
[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] remind me not to get my ugly mug in the pic next year with Cooper!!! :blink:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] why do you think I try to stay out of the pics. I know my bullies are better looking than I am. :p

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]
:yes: :rofl: me too!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online