miss sarah and boys in the snow

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok found this video of them a fews years back. the big coon hound is the neighbors dog who is gone now but for some reason sarah hated him and tried to eat him whenever she could. of course she could never catch him but was funny watching her try.
Video.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
The coon hound being chased by the frenches reminds me of Jack playing with Wilson and Emma. The hound is running circles around the others. :laugh: I was like "where’s Sarah at" in the very beginning and they she sprung out running. Most the time Wilson waits for Jack to coming running back by then charges him. Wonderful video Sandy!! :up: :luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a treat that video was!!!! sooo funny. Poor Sarah didn't have a chance of catching that hound.... and the hound knew it... :ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So nice watching them play, they were having a blast. Thanks for sharing.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OMG....that was good. I love the "Sarah bounding thru the snow" at the beginning (:55). Watching that hound just causally lope around the yard while everyone else works their butts off to try to catch him. Oh boy. They were having a blast. The BEST part was the tackle at the end and Sarah suddenly getting some gumption to join in....and the hound escapes effortlessly......

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sarah the 'snow-bunny' love her hopping

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
great video, beautiful scenery. Sarah looks like she is getting quite a workout running through the snow

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Amazing. We only have experience with HRH and she's miss prissy britches when it comes to snow. Bruce has to shovel a spot to get her out to potty. I loved watching Sarah bounding in the deep snow.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.