Watson is looking better today

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I came home yesterday and his eyelids were all puffy and swollen. Don't know what happened to him. This has never happened before.

IMAG0104.jpg

I gave him some benadryl yesterday and it went away today.

I took some pictures today on our walk. He is now 11 months old. I have had him for 4 months now and it seems his overall height has not changed much but his shoulders are getting more broad and his face looking older and he lost alot of baby fat. I think he is growing up to be a handsome chap.

IMAG0202.jpg

Dad, I refuse to open my eyes for pictures!

IMAG0206.jpg

I'll open my eyes now that I smell a treat.

IMAG0186.jpg

That was a delicious treat.

IMAG0211-1.jpg

This is my intimidation stance, grrr!

IMAG0221.jpg

OK, enough pictures for one day, i am walking away

This is a picture of Watson the day I brought him home at 7 months
IMG_20111228_100322.jpg

Last edited:
C

Cooper11

Awwww!!! I love me some watson!!!! He is very handsome.....I can't believe how big his head is!! And he has a nice nose rope! And I see he has the kong harness! Does he like it!! I think cooper could wear his all day if he wanted to :)

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Awwww!!! I love me some watson!!!! He is very handsome.....I can't believe how big his head is!! And he has a nice nose rope! And I see he has the kong harness! Does he like it!! I think cooper could wear his all day if he wanted to :)

thanks, meg. he doesn't mind the harness at all. he is usually naked around the house.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
He's so cute!! Great pics!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great pictures of a very handsome boy! Love the pic of him with his eyes closed

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION] this happened to my Chanel 2x getting stung by a bee. Went to vet got shot went away! She looked like she had a fight with mike tyson

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Wonderfull Watson:luv:
Usko too had swollen face once and that same evening his whole body was covered with bumps, like a million huge mosquitos had bitten him. We gave him some medicine for snake bites and the next day it was gone. Hasn't happend again and we don't have no idea what caused it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He is getting very big! What a handsome boy he is!

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I wuv Watson :luv: he is sooo stinkin cute :yes: Love all your captions. My fav pix is the one with his eyes closed:D Your such a good daddy :girlwink:

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Wonderfull Watson:luv:
Usko too had swollen face once and that same evening his whole body was covered with bumps, like a million huge mosquitos had bitten him. We gave him some medicine for snake bites and the next day it was gone. Hasn't happend again and we don't have no idea what caused it.
Thanks. He was fine when I left for work in the morning. His dogwalker took him out around noontime. Could have been stung by a bee or something?!

He is getting very big! What a handsome boy he is!
thanks, Lisa. He actually weighs less now than when I got him from 65lbs down to 59lbs but it seems the weight has shifted into different areas on his body. He is neutered now so I hope his body still continues to fill out over the next year.

I wuv Watson :luv: he is sooo stinkin cute :yes: Love all your captions. My fav pix is the one with his eyes closed:D Your such a good daddy :girlwink:
Thank you, Watson loves Gracie too, she is a hottie diva!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.