more sarah videos

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
here is my dear eating the vacuum i hope you can see it good enough :laugh: this was from a few years ago
and here she is sleeping in our van also from a few years ago. the other dog is a boston who is no long with us miss diamond

Video.jpg

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Sarah's such a hoot. Stig does that to the vacuum too. I remember he was so fearful of it at first, then I showed him that it was harmless and won't bite him. Maybe that was a mistake because he won't stop attacking it now. :tongue:

And my bf couldn't stop laughing at the van vid. Could she not lay down because of the seat belt? And sorry to hear about Miss Diamond. I know she's missing you this instant. :luv:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Sarah's such a hoot. Stig does that to the vacuum too. I remember he was so fearful of it at first, then I showed him that it was harmless and won't bite him. Maybe that was a mistake because he won't stop attacking it now. :tongue:

And my bf couldn't stop laughing at the van vid. Could she not lay down because of the seat belt? And sorry to hear about Miss Diamond. I know she's missing you this instant. :luv:
shes not in a seat belt thats her harness she used to wear thats what so funny :laugh: and thanks for the kind words

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
:lmao:Usko too tried to do bite the vacuum today. I wish he had finished it....
Funny that sleeping video too!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Sarah! :luv: Love her vacuum attack! Frank says that Sarah is doing the right thing...the vacuum is a big, bad monster. :lmao: She is too cute in the sleeping video too, and your Boston. :D

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
So cute!!! I love them both! Chunk used to bite the vacuum and now he pretty much leaves it alone ... Most of the time. I LOVE the van video!!! Sooo cute! Just want to put my hand under her chin so she can sleep! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: not sure which is funnier... sleeping sitting up or eating the vacuum.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Cow is a lot braver than HRH... she runs to another room. ;)

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
just looking at these videos again of sarah from long ago. i think the one of her sleeping in the van one of my favorites. love you cow :love:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.