Our new baby boy ~ Dylan

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Been a long time since I've posted! See a ton of new faces, so most of you won't remember me. We've had Annabella for 17 months and she really needed a buddy so we found Dylan a few weeks back and just brought him home Saturday! He is just as lovable as he is cute! Loves to cuddle and the dogs are all getting along pretty well! We have an older Boston Terrier and Dylan loves to just follow him around. Sleep is pretty much a thing of the past right now, but he's so totally worth it! :heart:

001-5.jpg

002-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

008-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

Male Bonding :)
007-2.jpg

Not sure about her little brother the 1st day...
Dylans1stdayhome113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
OMG!!! Dylan is such a cutie!! I bet Annabella doesn't know what to think of him! They say EB's are like potato chips, you can't have just one!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome back! So glad to see you again and with such wonderful news! Dylan's so sweet looking. Love the last two pics.

C

Cooper11

OMG!!!! :luv: He is the cutest little thing!! I love his markings on his face!!! So cute!!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
What a beautiful baby boy! That black spot on his face is absolutely adorable. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He's beautiful! Annabella is looking super too. Nice to see you back.

OP
Angelgirl

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Thanks everyone! Proud Momma :yes: The black eye patch is what we both loved about him when we saw the video of him at 5 weeks old. It's going to be hard to ever get mad at that face... even when he's looking up at me chewing my desk lol! Thanks [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] :) Had to get school out of the way. Thank the lord that is over!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION] is back! :party: You KNOW I have missed you!

Dylan is adorable, and I love love love his name!!!! And my gosh look at Anabella, she is all grown up!!!!!

Since you posted these adorable pictures, I will let it slide that you have not been around. Glad you got school done!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a handsome little guy..... so darn cute!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Nice to see you back!! Dylan is a cutie!! Belly is beautiful as ever!! :heart: :luv:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: what a beautiful pup! I just love the eyes on. bully pup...they seem to look right through you. So glad you are back and congrats to all! :hmm: ..one tiny thing...I know you said sleep was thing of the past....but Dylan looks like he's sleeping well! :ROFL:

Most Reactions