RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sleep is over rated anyway, I would stay awake for that!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:luv:

a8ce9057.jpg

OP
Angelgirl

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
lol [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] ! Yeah..he sleeps well after a bath. That was taken after his second bath that day... Trying him out in the puppy corral and I was gone for 5 minutes putting on my make up and came down to a :poo: covered bully and puppy corral...He's actually MUCH easier than Belly was . I let them play an hour or so before bedtime and he'll sleep for around 3 hours, wake up for 5 minutes, then go back to sleep.

Thanks [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] :hug: Nice to be back!

[MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION] thanks! Belly is getting to be such a sweetie! Mange got cleared up, but now were working on some bald patches. Vet isn't any help :cursing: Matilda is getting so big and beautiful! It was funny looking around at all the babies that came here around the same time as Belly are now all big bullies!

[MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] I miss my girl every day. She was one special girl :heart:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
what a doll baby. Congrats on the new family member and Welcome home.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!! How adorable is he?!?!?!?!! WOW! And of course Belly is looking wonderful too! LOVE that pic of them in the yard. :love: I am in full agreement, it is so wonderful to have you back! There are so many "classic" members who have gotten busy with life, it is just wonderful to have one back! Now no more drifting off!!!!! :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
All I can say is WOW!!!!! :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3:

Its about time you got back here young lady!!!! What did you do to little Bella? She's all big n stuff. I hope you are back to stay now.. Don't worry about the sleep thing, I'll take a nap for you. ;)

OP
Angelgirl

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha! You guys are great! And yes, it is great to be back amongst friends that are just as crazy about bulldogs as I am :hug:

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] :ROFL: These are just for you!

Little Love Bug
014-2.jpg

Santa's Little Helper
013.jpg

Walk in the Park
RockyRidge088.jpg

Time sure flies...
PicnikcollageBelly.jpg

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I don't know what happened...one day she just ...blew up big! I'm so glad she's not a baby anymore though... she was a SHARK!

Thank you everyone else on the Dylan comments! I really could stare at him all day! I wish I could quit my job and just stare into his puppy face :heart:

OP
Angelgirl

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] She's such a little ham and still my big baby girl :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
What a beautiful family you have.

I love that picture of Cassie too. :heart: She's up there playing with my Mable.

Most Reactions

Members online